Senior Technical Sourcer, AR HMD OS [Contract]
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Niantic Augmented Reality Head Mounted Display (AR HMD) team
is on a mission to build the most immersive outdoor gaming
experience and we are seeking innovative and pioneering engineers
to be part of our journey. Building on Niantic's unparalleled
gaming expertise and AR services, we will enable the real-world
meta-verse with unique, engaging, and collaborative location based
outdoor gaming and non-gaming experiences which encourages everyone
to explore and enjoy the world around them.
We are looking for a contract Senior Sourcer to work
cross-functionally to identify, engage and highlight top talent for
key roles across our technical organization. Along the way, you'll
also have the opportunity to forge partnerships with hiring
managers, coach interview teams, and be an integral part of
Niantic's strategic resource planning efforts. This will be an
initial 6 month contract role with a possibility for extension.
- Build pipelines for diverse technical roles including: Software
Developers, Architects, Embedded Engineers, AR and CV Engineers as
well as Product and Program Management roles.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies,
partnering with Recruiting and analyzing role requirements to
determine target profiles for different roles.
- Build innovative sourcing strategies, including improving your
knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and
engage technical talent.
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence
decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional
- Manage and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to
understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive
improvements as needed.
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships
with leaders and cross-functional partners.
- 3+ years of experience with talent sourcing for software
engineering, product and design roles.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of partners and
across all levels.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability.
- You have experience with sourcing roles in the hardware or
embedded software engineering space.
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with technology
- You are experienced with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Gem, and other
relevant recruiting tools and platforms.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world's leading AR technology company, sparking
creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products
inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent
company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including
Nintendo, The Pok--mon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our
current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game
Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pok--mon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In
November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship,
enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that
cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included
is essential to creating great products our community will love.
Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including
those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology
industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important
values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value
intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have
growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los
Angeles, New York, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Keywords: Niantic, Bellevue , Senior Technical Sourcer, AR HMD OS [Contract], IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!