Associate Broadcast Producer
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Associate Broadcast Producer
Provides direction, creative development, and management of global
live broadcasted competitions in North America, Europe, Latin
America, Oceania. The broadcast producer will look after the full
vertical of a show supporting competitions across one or more of
Pok--mon's organized play and esport programs.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- Lead live broadcast productions for Organized Play and esports
ensuring projects remain on track and in budget.
- Create and manage production schedules and deliverables
ensuring on time delivery of assets and successful execution of
shows in person and online.
- Develop and manage stream schedules in coordination with
internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- Regularly communicate all pertinent broadcast information with
stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure broadcasts meet
brand, legal, and game standards, by market and distribution
- Be a resource for new ideas, creating pitches and show scripts
for new broadcast initiatives
- Investigate, propose, and implement new broadcast technology
improving the viewer experience.
- Oversee onsite execution of live broadcast initiatives
including domestic and international travel.
- Track performance, create regular reports, and provide analysis
and insights based upon broadcast metrics.
What you'll bring
- Three (3) to four (4) years of related professional
- Bachelors degree required.
- Expert knowledge of live competition show flow and common
tournament formats including single elimination, double
elimination, swiss, round robin, and multi-phased events.
- Expert in streaming and video-on-demand platforms including
Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter as well as software
solutions to facilitate streaming such as xSplit and OBS.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite of products to support
livestream creative and video.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Experience managing live broadcast productions including
contracting for production vendors and talent negotiation.
- Experience designing/concepting overlays, scripts,
run-of-shows, videos, talking points, story boards, and other
assets to facilitate competitive broadcasts.
- Experience supporting at least 200 hours of live
- Experience with onsite production support of at least 5 live
- While passion for the Pok--mon brand is a plus it is not
required, however knowledge of and a willingness to learn more
about the brand is a must.
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Internal Job Profile: Game Producer (IC2)
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , Associate Broadcast Producer, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!