Senior MuleSoft Developer
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon)
Get to know the role
Job Title: Senior MuleSoft Developer
Job Summary: The Senior MuleSoft Developer will work closely with
Business Systems Analysts and Functional Analysts to vet, design,
implement, support and monitor integrations that will impact
operational activities across all pillars of our organization. The
position will manage the intake of new requests to support the
Business Applications team initiatives and provide oversight of the
platform's use by external resources that may be engaged in
projects initiated by other areas of the organization.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you'll do
- This is a technical hands-on position whose primary
responsibilities will be designing, developing, testing, and
supporting MuleSoft solutions to integrate with disparate business
- Develop technical workflows using various modeling techniques,
- Collaborate with enterprise and infrastructure architects to
- Ensure that the design and subsequent integration meet security
and QA standards once implemented.
- Analyze application reports to ensure that functionality and
performance meets all product and service level
- Lead API lifecycle development; responsible for software
development and code quality.
- Work in an agile/scrum environment using JIRA to manage most
work and facilitate Daily Standups, Sprint Planning/Backlog
Refinement and Sprint Demonstrations and Retrospectives.
- Proactively apply internal business service standards to
promote reuse across the organization.
- Coordinate with backend services (specifications, timelines,
abilities, service level agreements, etc.) and drive end-to-end
- Prototype the data from the back-end systems.
- Responsible for mapping and designing specifications for
transformation between API Gateway and backend service.
- Work closely with business partners, architects, and technical
groups to review, design, and implement requirements and
- Lead and mentor junior developers.
- Stay apprised to the latest trends in enterprise integration
What you'll bring
- 8-11 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience developing and supporting
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with MuleSoft AnyPoint
- Experience in an integrations architect role.
- Experience developing and deploying RESTful web
- Experience developing integrations using REST with JSON or SOAP
- Experience securing APIs using OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect,
- Experience in high volume or critical production service
- Experience writing queries and stored procedures for SQL
- Experience consuming and writing data to SaaS based
- Experience in the entire software development
- Experience with Source Control systems such as Microsoft TFS,
Azure DevOps, Git.
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems, and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Internal Job Code: EN.SOMF.P3
Internal Job Profile: Software Development Engineer (IC4)
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , Senior MuleSoft Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!