Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Experience in SharePoint online , SharePoint components and
- Experience in SharePoint Migration.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure basics .
- Knowledge on Office 365 products .
- Knowledge on Power BI reporting .
- Experience in PowerShell development
- Ability to work directly with the stakeholders to support
various projects and solutions.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, organized and have excellent
stakeholder management, communication skills.
- Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power
Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint Online, MS
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the
stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage,
and work processes.
ABOUT MINDTREEMindtree delivers digital transformation and
technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global
2000 clients to outperform the competition. "Born digital,"
Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating
customized solutions across the digital value chain. We are
co-headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey.Founded in
1999, we are now 16,000+ Mindtree Minds across the globe. Our
annual revenue crossed $780+ million in 2016-17. Mindtree provides
services in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing,
digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than
290 clients and offices in 14 countries.
Visit http://careers.mindtree.com for more details
Mode of HiringFull time
Keywords: Mindtree, Bellevue , Sharepoint Developer/Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!