Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: August 5, 2022
At Advata, we obsess over a very simple problem - How can we
make healthcare better using data. We are motivated to support a
more intelligent healthcare system using advanced analytics. At
Advata we're making care delivery smarter, more efficient and
driving better outcomes. We've built a team of some of the best
doctors, developers, and data scientists who are looking at new
ways to reshape the landscape of healthcare. We're passionate,
inquisitive, and committed to the cause.
Here at Advata we have a "Come as you are" mentality. Although we
are proud to call Seattle home, we have smart, fun, creative people
stretched across the globe. Advata believes our people are our best
asset. That's why our benefits are amazing, and our work life
balance is unheard of! We lead with empathy, get things done
quickly and work as a family.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the
Experiences Team at Advata. The ideal candidate is eager to work
within and across disciplines to understand requirements, design,
and implement the user experiences of our Machine Learning
Advata is on a mission to transform healthcare with data-driven
insights. Each day, Advata Data Scientists solve challenging,
life-saving problems using machine learning (ML) to impact the
entire continuum of care for patients across the globe. Advata is a
spin-out from several years of healthcare ML research at the
University of Washington, with investments from Ignition Partners,
Polaris Partners, Osage Ventures, Mindset Ventures and UL Ventures.
Advata is the world's first cloud based vertically integrated
healthcare analytics platform.
We are looking for a team player who will demonstrate ownership,
deliver results, and work collaboratively with Software Engineers,
UX Designers, Data Scientists, and Product Managers.
- Your work will help our customers save lives: We collaborate
deeply with our customers to bring the promise of predictive
analytics, AI and ML to clinical and operational intervention. Our
platform has the capacity to save lives by predicting health risks,
disease progression and clinical outcomes.
- You will accelerate innovation in healthcare: We work with
technology innovators across the ecosystem. AI in healthcare is in
its early days and we seek out ambitious partners and customers who
are willing to commit to the journey. Through your work, you will
help solve real world problems working alongside various experts
focused on improving patient care.
- You are essential to building a great team and company: As an
early employee of Advata, you will help shape the culture, values,
and mission. We want your partnership in building an enduring
company, defined by social impact.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Design and develop key components that power the User
Experiences of our ML platform
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership for the product and
- Deliver on individual goals against timelines
- Support other members of the team as needed to help towards
- Collaborate and connect with other disciplines within Advata to
help shape a culture of trust and transparency
You are a meticulous and curious engineer with a proven track
record of delivering innovative product and platform solutions. You
have the following attributes:
- 4+ years of developer experience
- Experience with and desire to work with web technologies across
- Expertise with Typescript, NodeJS, and ReactJS
- Expertise with deploying and managing production
- Expertise with web-based authentication and security best
- Experience working with databases (SQL, Object
- Experiences with cloud technologies (Azure)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advata is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or other medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: KenSci, Bellevue , Senior Software Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!