Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack / Front-End
Company: AMPTAB, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
AMP is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack/Front End)
for our growing business. AMP provides a fully integrated supply
chain platform built specifically for the All-In-Home industry that
connects suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and
consumers with products that connect data upstream/downstream and
improve the sales and marketing process. -Here's how we'll know
you're a good fit for us:
- You're a self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment
where your initiative is rewarded.
- You're a juggler - of fruit, of Nerf balls, of beanbags, but
most importantly of deadlines, tasks, shifting priorities, and
- You take your responsibility for the quality of work very
seriously, but you have a sense of humor and are open to
- You respect people, opinions and past work to cultivate AMPs
- You're a critical thinker. You can look past the task at hand
to make sure your work is the best possible.
- You take on all tasks and projects with a sense of urgency and
responsibility to delivering a quality and thoughtful product to
our users.Here's how you'll know we're a good fit for you:
- We foster an environment where the democracy of ideas is part
of every day.
- We dont believe in sacred cows. Have a better idea? Let's talk
about it! We recognize there is always more than one way to solve
any given problem.
- We'll give you all the help and tools you need to succeed at
- Working in a start-up company suits you well: you'll be part of
what we're building, with limited bureaucracy.
- You'll make an impact, both on the growth of our company and on
the results for our clients, and you'll feel that from day one -
ok, maybe day seven.
- You get to work with Customer Success, Sales and Biz Dev daily
to make a better product.Objectives / Responsibilities of this
- Be a part of a growing team that builds and maintains front-end
applications, databases and cloud infrastructure for the AMPTAB
suite of products and services.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications, able
to clearly convey ideas to others.
- Collaborate with UX, PM, QA, and other teams to define
requirements, provide estimates, design interfaces, and develop
- Participate in team processes, agile development methodologies,
planning, standups and retrospectives for continuous
- Update job knowledge by studying latest trends in programming
languages, frameworks, cloud solutions and tools, furthers
education with classes, certifications, and professional
- Participate heavily in whiteboarding, team code reviews,
defining standards and best practices.
- Embrace and demonstrate traits in line with AMPTAB company core
- Current WA State resident -
- Ability to work hybrid In-Office/WFH schedule, working 3 days
per week in Bellevue office
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a software engineering
roleRequired Skills & Experience:
TypeScript, Reason, or Elm)
- Working with a front-end framework (such as Vue, React,
Angular, or Svelte)
- Working on at least one iOS app (Swift, Objective C, xCode,
- Working in at least one large Single Page Application
- Practical understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to lead and mentor other team membersDesired Skills &
- Familiarity with strong static types and functional
- Familiarity with E-Commerce and online shopping carts
- Familiarity with back-end languages (such as C#, Python, Rust
- Creating data visualizations using web tools (such as Canvas,
SVG, D3, or - three.js)
- Build tools (such as Webpack, Docker, Makefile, npm, or
- Testing frameworks (such as Jest, Jasmine, or Behave)
- Cloud platforms (such as AWS, Azure, or
- Competitive annual salary
- Generous stock options
- Great health, dental, vision and long term disability
- Very generous PTO package
- The best office snacks in the Biz!
Keywords: AMPTAB, Inc., Bellevue , Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack / Front-End, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!