Senior Software Engineer
Company: Savers / Value Village
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Senior Software Engineer supporting key initiatives within the
company. This software team supports, and has a direct impact on,
the ongoing success of the company and its long-term strategies.
This team leverages a variety of cloud technologies to solve
challenging and technical business initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, develop and deliver innovative web based and native
applications having a "customer first" perspective.
- Work closely with platform engineers, business stakeholders and
solution managers from inception through delivery.
- Provide a strong technical leadership and deliver value by
working with the development team in designing and implementing
development projects as prioritized by the business.
- Demonstrates the ability to work well individually and within a
team environment, sharing decision-making with teammates as
- Transfers knowledge to peers and team members as
- Helps in developing and documenting Software Development
standards and practices.
- Understands the Software Development Lifecycle; helps ensure
that application enhancements are developed using Saver's
development processes that ensure a high degree of software
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years programming experience developing C# applications
- Proficiency in C# and ASP.NET
- Demonstrated visual design expertise; demonstrated success in
software development projects from initial concept through deployed
- Extensive experience working with Service Oriented
Architectures, micro-services, and event driven architectures
- Successful past delivery of products hosted in public cloud
e.g. AWS, Azure etc
- Strong UX design skills, as well as demonstrating the ability
to map out and simply user workflows with the focus on the
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Business / Retail Operations background preferred.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 3+ years of hands-on
programming experience in a Windows / Web environment.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- C#, Visual Studio, Azure Dev Ops, Azure Services (Functions,
Web Apps, SQL, Service Bus, IoT, etc.)
- SSC Renton, WA / Remote
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee
may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing
needs of the organization.
Keywords: Savers / Value Village, Bellevue , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!