Technical Program Manager / Bellevue, WA / Mobile / MTM
Company: BTI Solutions
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Sr Technical Program manager, manages the entire life cycle
for a specific product line or business. Accountable for growth and
profitability in assigned areas. Responsible for product
innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience
and go-to-market strategies.
Product Execution & Technical Delivery
We will work together as a team on all aspects of the device
software development process, from defining the strategy and
architecture through deployment and support.
Partnering with product manager, translating product/platform
strategy by understanding detailed feature and user stories
consumable for Dev teams for products.
Collaborates with Dev leaders to craft, architect and assemble
effective products for Agile delivery teams.
Contribute to key Agile ceremonies: Program Increment (PI) Planning
/ Big Room Planning; System Demo including release validation
Collaborate with Development and Execution teams to build and
communicate anticipated release schedule.
Manages feature and story elaboration activities across all Agile
Teams throughout execution.
Assist in running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
Supports sales, marketing, and other partner teams with product or
technical knowledge and additional documentation.
Relationship & People, Professional Development
Collaborate and develop positive working relationships with many
teams, including sales, commercial accounting, marketing, legal,
go-to-market, finance, Dev, Architecture, Engineering. Works with
outside partners and other third parties.
We need you to own the product end to end including crafting,
managing, maintaining, and communicating product features and
backlog for technical vision and capabilities.
Partner with product managers and internal/external team members to
execute the project and program without bottleneck and have all
agenda on track with clear understanding on matters.
We will work as a team to determine customer insights for helping
build product vision, strategy, roadmap, priorities.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or
equivalent experience and education.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience on software development more than 3-5 years
- Experience on mobile device development 5 years
- Experience in wireless industry.
- Experience in mobile carrier technology and its certification
- Knowledge on mobile device development lifecycle including
software / hardware
- Knowledge on basic network technology, 3G, LTE, 5G and IMS
- Knowledge on mobile device industry standard and its
- Knowledge on IoT device eco system and its corresponding IoT
Technical Program Management
- Experience on managing product development from concept to
market launch and working as a main PM
- Experience on agile software development including actual
hands-on Jira management and its best practice
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools
- Experience on writing on test script and managing quality
assurance on software
- Experience on working with off-shore development team
- Experience on working with multiple development team and
- Experience on handling aftermarket issue
- Knowledge on T-Mobile lab certification process
- Hands-on experience on troubleshooting and driving deep-dive
investigation with engineers and multiple teams
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA
Keywords: BTI Solutions, Bellevue , Technical Program Manager / Bellevue, WA / Mobile / MTM, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!