Senior Shader Technical Artist
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Opportunity to Work on the Most Prestigious AAA Franchises in
the Game Industry!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kristin Ursua
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We pride ourselves on attracting and developing the best talent
available to concept, create, and contribute to the most exciting
projects in gaming. Our 25-plus years of game development
experience, as well as our combined AAA games industry pedigree,
has established us as one of best studios to work for today.
Why join us?
100% Paid Health Benefits, Day 1!!!
BEST Company Culture!!
TOP 5 ATTRIBUTES OF IDEAL CANDIDATE (hard skills, tech, culture,
- Experience Writing Shaders, either using a node-based graph or
writing HLSL directly, including knowledge of best practices for
- Expert knowledge of PBR, advanced rendering techniques, shading
models, and the relationship between materials and lighting
- AAA production experience developing games in Unreal,
preferably UE5 and using the Layered material system
- Significant optimization and debugging experience with PIX,
GPAD, Nsight, RenderDoc, and/or similar profiling software for both
GPU and CPU
- Highly self-motivated, exceptional problem-solving ability, and
works efficiently and independently. Strong organizational and time
management skills, focusing on priorities and solving problems in a
Bonus Skills And Experience
- Sound artistic judgment (composition, color, etc.) and an eye
- Experience creating materials with Substance Designer,
Substance Painter, and Photoshop.
- Understanding of photogrammetry and scanning processes.
- Basic Python and/or C++ knowledge or willingness to learn.
- Experience working in other areas of Tech Art / general artist
support and troubleshooting.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Bellevue , Senior Shader Technical Artist, IT / Software / Systems , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!