Posted on: June 27, 2020
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to
increase international market share, speed adoption of products and
effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide.
Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global
crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide
translation, digital marketing, global content management and
application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency,
local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of
the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge
maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Temp FT Hourly
Location: Bellevue , Washington
Position Title: Project Coordinator
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team at our
Lionbridge Bellevue office. The Project Coordinator is responsible
for assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing
projects. Suitable candidates are self-guided, energetic and
analytic problem solvers.
Tasks involve monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours,
budgets, and expenditures; organizing and participating in
stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met
in a timely manner. To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you
will need to be able to work on tight deadlines and have
exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Planning and management of small projects and sub-projects
independently or in cooperation with other Project Managers.
- Ensuring timely delivery as per customer quality
- Client communication (intercompany and external).
- Project administrative and financial tasks.
- Vendor coordination.
- Identifying resource needs and seeking resolution for
- Collaborate and communicate at all production levels with the
client, intercompany offices, vendors and production team.
- Support business and sales strategy.
- Develop and improve on existing project management
- Supporting team members in everyday problems and issues by
delivering practical, detailed task information.
- Track quality, effectiveness and efficiency of production.
- Communicate with internal resources to organize and facilitate
- Communicate with PM and others to manage schedules, resolve
issues, manage capacity, etc.
- Provide training and technical guidance to team members.
- Provide feedback and participate in performance
- Assist in communicating company values, policies, and
- Manage an effective business relationship with customers,
ensure high service quality experience.
- Demonstrated ability in project coordination and project
experience in testing, language technology, development,
localization or other relevant domains.
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment and the ability to
work in a multi-cultural global environment, with tight deadlines,
multi-site teams and different projects simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new technology and tools while working in a
fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to keep projects on track with supportive project
artifacts and communications.
- Organizational agility and proven track record on learning new
methodologies and tools.
- Ability to take direction from senior team members and execute
in a timeline manner.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and organizational change
management is desirable.
- Desirable qualities: multitasking, proactive,
solution-oriented, eye for detail, good with numbers.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Competence in e-mail, reports and presentation preparation.
As an equal opportunity employer, Lionbridge welcomes and embraces
a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, disability, genetic information, or protected
military or veteran status.
Keywords: LIONBRIDGE, Bellevue , Project Coordinator, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!