Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing
for over 22 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing
firms in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, with
more than 9,000 professionals across 30+ offices, Collabera offers
comprehensive, cost-effective IT staffing & IT Services. We provide
services to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to meet their talent
needs with high quality IT resources through Staff Augmentation,
Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS
(Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions) Permanent
Placement Services and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and
provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional
excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its
employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days,
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan,
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
Job Description The Financial Services team for our Client is
seeking an Accounting Manager that will report to the Senior
Manager of Financial Services Accounting overseeing the ADA / Bad
Debt, Factoring, and Securitization accounting. This role is a
leadership role specifically responsible for managing projects and
assessing business initiatives that impact our company’s
Securitization and Factoring transactions, as well as the Service
and EIP Bad Debt accounting. Additionally, this role will serve as
a resource for managing team-wide initiatives, process
improvements, and supporting operational close.
Ideally you have a strong foundation in technical and/or
operational accounting, the ability to work with large volumes of
data, experience with complex Excel models/analysis, and
well-versed on assessing accounting impacts to enterprise-wide
system integrations/implementations. This is a highly dynamic and
growing area of our company’s business; you should be able to work
well through ambiguity, thrive off of a changing environment, and
possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Deep understanding of business drivers and their effect on
financial results required.
• Broad knowledge of accounting with strong leadership and
• Ability to develop goals and the process by which to meet
goals based on provided objectives.
• Proven professional with advanced understanding of accounting
theory, current accounting issues, and accounting systems, with
solid understanding of US GAAP and IFRS. SAP and BPC experience a
• Effectively communicates with all levels of management and
• Ability to interact with peers and team members to gain
cooperation amongst the teams to meet objectives.
• Ability to develop and conduct presentations of technical
information related to projects or accounting issues.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and the
ability to balance a large group of diverse projects simultaneously
with excellent attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Excel and Word required, and working knowledge
of PowerPoint a plus.
• Ability to resolve complex problems positively and
• 5+ to 7 years experience
• Management Experience Required - No
• Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Skills and Certifications:
• CPA is highly desired
• Project management skills and experience preferred
• Financial services or wireless industry accounting experience
• Master's Degree is preferred
• Big 4 experience is highly desired
• Large company experience is highly desired
Additional Information To get further details or to schedule an
interview please contact: