Tableau Developer with Linux and Devops experience Bellevue,
Company Description USM Business Systems Inc. is a quickly
developing worldwide System Integrator, Software and Product
Development, IT Outsourcing and Technology assistance supplier
headquartered in Chantilly, VA with off-shore delivery centers in
India. We offer world-class ability in giving most astounding
quality and administrations through industry best practices planned
to convey remarkable worth to our customers.
Utilizing our industry knowledge, administration service
offering expertise and innovation abilities, we distinguish new
business and innovation slants and create answers for help
customers around the globe, giving top of the line solid and
practical IT benefits which are cost effective services.
Established in 1999, the organization has corner qualities in
building and dealing with a Business Oriented IT environment with
rich involvement in technology innovation, ERP and CRM counselling,
Product Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Management, SOA,
BPM, Data Warehousing, SharePoint Consulting and IT Infrastructure.
Our other offerings include modified solutions and administrations
in ERP, CRM, Enterprise architecture, offshore advisory services
,e-commerce, Social , Mobile, Cloud, Analytics (SMAC) and
USM, a US ensured Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) is
perceived as one of the fastest developing IT Systems Integrator in
the Washington, DC zone. Most as of late, USM was positioned #9 on
the rundown of the Top administrations organizations in the DC
Metro Area – Washington Business Journal (2011). We are a
project-driven firm that reliably meets the IT needs of our State
and Government customers through development and business
Job Description Location: Bellevue, WA
Project Type: Contract.
· Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving
· Demonstrable proficiency with Data Visualization tools
· Advanced knowledge of data visualization design theories,
principles and applications.
· Advanced knowledge of SQL , including the ability to write
stored procedures, analytic/windowing functions, and tuning.
· Experience in Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and Tableau
· Experience including analysis, modeling, design, and
development of Tableau reports and dashboards for analytics and
· Comfortable working on large data sets.
· Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures,
theories, principles, and practices.
· Good experience in DevOps tools.
· Automating configuration management, infrastructure, and
application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef.
· Ability to provision, monitor and scale AWS
· Experience in Linux admin.
· Good scripting knowledge.
Additional Information If you are interested in the below
position please forward your profile to
nithyar@usmsystems(dot)com or call me on 703-794-2380.
Tableau Developer with Linux and Devops experience