QA Automation Lead
Company: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc. Location: USJob ID: 2021-7315# of
Openings : 1 Overview
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and
consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven
methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex
challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business
goals. Our services include end-to-end design, implementation and
support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language
translation, and testing.
As a QA Automation Lead at Beyondsoft, you'll be responsible for
performance testing and automation of testing. You'll work on
cutting edge enterprise environments that are moving aggressively
to cloud strategies.
- Design performance test scripts for enterprise applications
based on requirements
- Participate in performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Perform performance engineering & performance improvement
- Run and manage performance test campaigns
- Communicate progress and issues through regular status
- Collaborate with business/ application teams to improve system
- Assume primary responsibility as performance testing SPOC
- Minimum 5-7 Years of experience in IT performance testing.
- Expertise in test planning, test estimation, test strategy,
work load design, test cases design, test environment setup, test
data setup, defect management & configuration management.
- Expertise in performance testing tools including Blazemeter
- Execute benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other
non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system
behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution
and necessary follow up with development and other cross-functional
- Analyze the CPU utilization, memory usage, network usage,
garbage collection and DB parameters and DB reports to verify the
performance of the applications.
- Exposure to AppDynamics is a plus, analyzing the performance
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related
documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detail
status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck
problem in the application.
- Strong problem solving skills and very good time management
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and
Keywords: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc., Bellevue , QA Automation Lead, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!