OSP Inspector - III
Company: Aditi Consulting
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job Title: OSP Inspector - III [Systems & Maintenance
Technician/Inspector]Duration: 12+ months with a high possibility
of extensionLocation: Richardson, TX 75081Job ID: VZGTJP JOB
DESCRIPTION:Systems & Maintenance Technician services that include
live auditing of lab facilities. Oversees, inspects, and monitors
contractual field work, which includes excavations, boring,
placement of hand-holes, aerial strand and fiber cable
installation, grounding, and monitoring restoration (sod, etc.) of
work areas per provided standard. Advises contractors of violations
and recommends adjustments to work operations. Applies vast
knowledge of construction methods, practices, and safety
guidelines. Maintains project notes, which include daily diaries,
etc. MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Provide Cable mining service.
- Remove all unwanted and used cables from under the raised floor
in lab space.
- Work with on-site team with planning and identifying all of the
unused cables and carefully removing them from the facility during
normal business hours.
- Work includes accessing areas underneath raised floor tiles,
which may be extremely dirty, and paying close attention to detail
when removing identified cables. OTHER JOB DUTIES:
- Capable of communicating and working with General Contractors
(GC) (i.e. communicating with GC where they are at in the project,
- Expert in established safety practices and guidelines.
- Ability to plan inspection in coordination with contractor's
superintendent and agency personnel schedules
- Able to adhere to strict company regulations and procedures for
the security of company property.
- Demonstrated ability to validate as-built, project closeout
documentation to confirm any red-line changes have been
incorporated into the final design and that all project completion
requirements are met.
- Experience In validation that invoiced unit quantities align
with construction activities in the field.
- Able to process written reports, QA audits, and other
- Detailed knowledge of construction work print interpretation
and municipal permit application review required.
- Able to receive general instruction, otherwise performs
independently with minimal supervision, exercising latitude to
achieve daily objectives and approaches to critical/complex
- Must have access to late model vehicles in good condition and
outfitted with hand tools and safety equipment to perform specific
tasks (see below).
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver's license with a
satisfactory driving record. --- Contractor to provide all, tools,
vehicles, and safety equipment necessary for performing the
- Other duties as assigned DESIRED SKILLS:
- Previous Experience performing inspection services for a major
- General computer application skills required (MSOffice
applications, Adobe, GSuite, etc.).
- Ability to perform "locate services" utilizing provided company
equipment. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: Minimum High School Diploma
REQUIRED SHIFT: 1st shift, Monday through Friday (one unpaid hour
for lunch). OT available with supervisor's approval. Work
Environment: 95 % in the field. Laptop provided SAFETY/PPE: ---
Hardhat --- Steel toe boots --- Leather Gloves / Kevlar Gloves ---
Orange Safety Vest / Yellow Safety Vest (RR requirement / approved)
--- ANSI approved boots --- Safety Glasses --- Voltage Detector ---
Safety Cones ( 2 Minimum) --- Safety beacon / warning lights ---
First Aid kit TOOLS: --- Camera or phone with Camera ---
Screwdriver --- Snips --- Cable knife --- Diagonal pliers --- Tone
Generator --- Tone Probe --- Can Wrench Klein 68005 --- Manhole /
handhold hook --- Cable / gravel depth Probe --- Measuring wheel
--- Marker Paint and wand --- Socket set --- 2# Hammer ---
Measuring tape (25 ft.) Looking forward to hearing from you
Keywords: Aditi Consulting, Bellevue , OSP Inspector - III, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!