System Integrator E2E Verification Lead
Company: Logic Rule, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Making the Complex Logical. Making Business Simple. W2 Rate (all
inclusive): $29.2-$33.58/hr Only Candidates who are authorized to
work in the US will be considered for this position. Key
- Work closely with Solutions Architect to understand customer
requirements and specifications and translate those needs into
verification and/or implementation deliverables in order to deliver
a solution to meet customer expectations.
- Load software, configure, integrate, verify and troubleshoot
solutions in a lab environment or customer site using client's
products, 3rd party and/or customized packages.
- Provide ongoing customer support throughout the implementation
process on existing solutions.
- Drive business with the customer by finding new Service Layer
opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as
creating new ones.
- Attend and participate in customer meetings for specific
- Provide SME guidance to and/or lead other BSS resources.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- 5-7+ years' experience working in software design and/or
integration within the Telecommunications or IT space is
- Good understanding of Real-time Charging and Intelligent
Network solutions (Prepaid) for a wireless carrier including
concepts such as call-flows and related protocols, provisioning,
replenishments, billing and rating.
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX O/S (Solaris, Linux) and Databases
(Oracle, MySQL, SyBase) is required.
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience working
in a direct customer-facing role in a technical role is
- Strong team leadership skills are a must. HIGHLY DESIRED
- Previous hands-on experience with Amdocs, BSCS or other Billing
system is highly desired and an added advantage to this
- Experience from a large-scale Transformation project is
beneficial. Ability to understand and transmit knowledge in Work
Order Management, Billing - Charging integration projects.
- Experience in full lifecycle of software development and/or
system integration in OSS/BSS, SMS, MMS, IMS, SDP and Mobile Packet
- Experience with design and deployment of a Convergent
Charging/Billing Solution is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies
(TCP/IP, CIP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Radius, Diameter). Experience with IPv6
is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of XML, SNMP, Corba, LDAP, SOAP protocols is a
- Good knowledge of Programming languages such as Java, C/C++,
Perl, Unix Shell scripting is an advantage.
Keywords: Logic Rule, Inc., Bellevue , System Integrator E2E Verification Lead, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!