Senior Gameplay Designer
Posted on: April 9, 2021
DescriptionAbout Cauldron Studios
Cauldron Studios---, a ProbablyMonsters studio, is developing a
narrative-driven AAA game. We are looking for a Senior Gameplay
Designer to join our design team. You will author and drive the
implementation for and maintain major systems that drive the user
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for crafting gameplay scenarios that create
- You are very--organized.
- You are hands-on and resourceful, you love to build the player
experience out of any asset or resource you can.
- You prefer collaboration with a cross-disciplinary team to work
- You deal well with ambiguity, helping the team to define the
parameters of what makes a 'quality experience' for the
- You want to tell a story in everything you create.
- You think of an experience in terms of the spatial, as well as
- You are a strong systemic thinker.--
What You Will Do:
- Take all available content and systems at your disposal to
create scenarios that, strung together, create a dynamic player
- Drive additional asset requests, and work together with the
combat, world, and narrative teams to posit alterations to existing
- Build, test, respond in the software as you iterate to the
- Work with Design Director, Systems Designer, and Engineering on
tuning systems that deliver the scenarios you create to the
- Work alongside the world art team on developing spaces in the
world to deliver your content.
- 5+ years of game design experience, with singular ownership of
mission-based, level-based, and or systemically delivered content
in a delivered product.
- Possesses an understanding of how different development
disciplines work and how their inputs contribute to feature
- Experience in Level Design a plus.
- Modeling experience is a plus.
- Experience with implementing narrative elements a plus.
- Significant skill in communicating design concepts effectively,
in written, visual, and verbal format.
- Proficiency with Unreal 4, and authoring Blueprints is a
About ProbablyMonsters Inc.
ProbablyMonsters--- is a builder of sustainable game studios that
creates and launches original AAA games through a people-first
culture. Our mission is to unite, guide, and empower talented teams
to create exceptional interactive experiences. In an industry where
new AAA studios and developer-focused cultures are equally rare,
ProbablyMonsters stands out by fostering both with excellence. We
empower our family of studios to concentrate on game creation while
our platform team focuses on providing early stage infrastructure
and long-term support. This unique development model provides each
of our teams the confidence, security, and stability to create and
ship their games free of distractions. Our family of studios
includes: narrative-driven Cauldron Studios---, multiplayer-focused
Firewalk Studios---, and our third studio, not named yet, already
working on a next-gen co-op RPG game. Learn more about our people,
culture, and commitment to exceptional creativity at
probablymonsters.com You have been redirected to a ProbablyMonsters
Keywords: ProbablyMonsters, Bellevue , Senior Gameplay Designer, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!