Information Technology -System Administrator (End User Support)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation,
Icertis pushes the boundaries of what's possible with contract
lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated
Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from
static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and
connecting the critical contract information that defines how an
organization runs. Today, the world's most iconic brands and
disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of
their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion,
in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform
companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future.
Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in
our FORTE values-Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and
Execution-which guide all our interactions with employees,
customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be
the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we
get there is as important as the destination
We are looking for a System Administrator to join our IT
department. He/she will be responsible for managing our IT
infrastructure (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, O365, AD/Azure AD,
- End to end support to users and businesses on IT Infra related
activities and incidents.
- Configure and ship laptops to new joiners/manage offboarding
- Hardware and Software Inventory Management.
- Manage user, group, computers etc. in Active Directory/Azure
- Managing BYOD and MDM devices and policies.
- Monitor the critical IT Infra like servers, network devices,
WAN links for uptime and performance. Provide clear and concise
documentation of the Network and Infrastructure environments.
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identity effective
solutions to resolve issues in immediate future and for longer
term, enhance support and reduce the recurring issues.
- Basic understanding and knowledge on Networking like Switches,
Routers, Firewalls, VLAN, WIFI, etc.
- Should Manage the Vendors completely (Purchase, Escalation and
- Identify solutions for complex issues and share the knowledge
with other team members.
- Establishing and maintaining effective, professional
relationship with stakeholders across the business.
- Up to 5 years in IT Infra support - Desktop and Laptops, Active
Directory/Azure Active Directory, O365, Microsoft Endpoint
Management (MEM), DNS, DHCP, Printers etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience.
- Working knowledge of Networks (LAN/WAN, WIFI, Routers,
- Powershell scripting knowledge will be added advantage.
- Passion to learn, solve complex problems and self-driven. Good
team player with positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt to change and changing
priorities, stringent deadlines and in a fast-paced
- A Microsoft/Cisco certification will be preferred.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis,
Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for
our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party
agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to
navigate our website or to complete your application, please send
an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application you acknowledge that you have
Keywords: ICERTIS, Bellevue , Information Technology -System Administrator (End User Support), Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!