Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Administrative Assistant position would be responsible
for independently performing day to day
Administrative tasks in alignment with CLIENT Management systems. The
and associated Attributes:
- Receptionist & Board
the reception and manage the board and ensure optimum functioning
of the reception and transfer calls as required.
all aspects of Facility Management (comprising of but not limited
to Managing Security requirements, Housekeeping, Material Movement,
Front Office Management, Inventory Management, Compliance
- Security: Handling all aspects of Physical Security,
including but not restricted to ensuring optimum functioning of all
Security and Access Control Systems (Onguard). The role involves
monitoring CCTV (Milestone) coverage, analysis of CCTV and Security
systems data, Electronic access functions involving assigning /
revoking, reconciliation of data, report generation etc.), with a
view to ensure implementation of and compliance with all
Information & Security Policies.
- Procurement and
Inventory Management Timely procurement to make sure office supplies
and break room supplies such as tea/coffee are refilled throughout
the facility at regular intervals.
time procurement of items required for the locations are procured
by adhering / complying with all aspects of CLIENT
Purchase policies as enshrined
in CLIENT Purchase Manual (including Negotiations, Vendor
Management, Purchase Requisitions, Processing Payments
- Audits: Ensure audit readiness of the location
at all time by complying with and enforcing CLIENT Policies.
- Ensuring that the location complies with all statutory
requirements, building codes etc.
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to Work Environment
Guidelines (WEG) and HSE Guidelines (CLIENT Processes which will be made
- Maintaining record of Health Safety Environment Data as per the
CLIENT process to be able to go
through internal/external audit.
- Conduct Fire Safety & Health Safety Briefings & Drills at
regular intervals to ensure compliance with CLIENT Policies.
- Coordination with Property Managers to ensure a conducive
working environment on site and to ensure compliance with Statutory
and building guidelines and for conduct of above drills.
- Ensuring 100 percent
availability of all Safety, Security Equipment and other office
systems / equipment.
- Ensuring policies relevant to
material movement and Shipping are complied with.
- Coordination with various stake
holders (both internal and external), regular liaison / interaction
with CLIENT Senior Executives to understand project
requirements and other aspects requiring Admin
- Liaison with landlord and other
stake holders at regular intervals to build a working relationship
so as to be able to meet various CLIENT
Visits: Review and
coordinate all arrangements as required for Client visits
(including making arrangement for local travel, transportation,
accommodation, banquets etc. in consultation with Admin N.A.
- Arranging various events (in-house,
as well as external) as requested by the location leadership (while
abiding with all CLIENT
Policies / Guidelines)
- Making MIS for Expenses, Seat Occupancy, Seat Management,
Budgeting, Provisioning, etc.
- Preparation of Annual and Quarterly Budget of the location in
consultation with Location Admin Head and having the budget and
expenses reviewed/approved by Head of Administration, NA.
- Monitoring budget utilization and invoice payment process.
Create and update spreadsheets as required.
- Ensuring agreements are available for all vendors.
- Be available on site on all working days to ensure effective
Administration of the premises.
- Any other Admin requirement that may be required from time to
time / as directed by Admin Head, N.A.
Should be: (1) Proactive (2) Self-motivated (3)
Flexible (4) Adaptive (5) Professional (6) Able to multitask, (7)
Accessible on phone for any emergent requirement at the location
and (8) Available for work outside of regular business hours if
- Associate degree.
- 5-10 years experience in Administrative Function of a medium
sized facility (> 300 associates) preferred.
- Should possess excellent English communication skills (written
- Should have good computer skills: Microsoft Office (especially
word, excel, power point etc.).
- Should have knowledge of: - (1) Office Management & Maintenance
activities, (2) Safety, firefighting and fire control systems, (3)
Physical security system and its integration with IT security
policies / requirements, (4) Personnel management, (5) Purchase /
Procurement processes, (6) Finance / Accounting processes etc.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and
ability to work in a diverse multicultural environment.
- Should possess: - (1) Good organizational and planning skills,
(2) Analytical and problem-solving skills, (3) Good and quick
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Bellevue , Assistant, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!