Nurse Practitioner - Dermatology
Company: PhyNet Dermatology, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Physician, apply
and modify the principles, methods and techniques of medicine to
provide comprehensive dermatological services. Diagnose and
treat a variety of skin diseases. Work closely with
Administrator to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and
quality patient care. Cooperate with management to ensure
accomplishment of all center objectives. Participate in
center growth plans.
Graduation from an accredited Nurse
Previous experience in Dermatology and/or
Cosmetic Dermatology preferred.
Current state Nurse Practitioner
ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
performed in a clinical office environment. Involves frequent
exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, ionizing
radiation, medicinal preparations, blood borne pathogens and other
conditions common to a medical center environment.
frequent telephone contact with clients, staff, vendors,
consultants, and Management. Requires
the ability to work in a demanding environment, to work the hours
business necessitates and to effectively resolve conflicts as they
arise. May also do on-site medical care as needed.
requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting
patients, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand
coordination. Standing and walking for prolonged periods of
time. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Normal or
corrected vision to levels that allow performance of tasks inherent
to medical practice and common office work. Hearing within
the acceptable range for telephone contacts. Requires working
under pressure during emergency situations or during irregular
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Provide dermatological treatment. Services must be limited to:
services within the training or experience of the physician
assistant, services customary to the practice of the supervising
physician, services delegated by the supervising physician
- Chart all patient transactions in accordance with company
policies and procedures. Write orders and record progress notes
which will be reviewed and countersigned by the supervising
- Communicate and work with medical staff to ensure coordinated
efforts for the provision of high quality medical treatment and
- Assist management in identifying, analyzing and resolving work
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing clinical methods and
procedures and suggest improvements.
- Assist clinical staff in understanding and complying with
policies and procedures.
- Comply with company policies regarding ethical, legal and
- Comply with applicable regulations and with corporate policies
- Maintain quality assurance for all medical issues and assist in
the solution of any medical problems.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Communicate staff suggestions and/or complaints to Medical
- Support efforts of administrative and marketing personnel in
securing new and maintaining current business as required.
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Knowledge of professional medical and cosmetic practices
related to dermatology.
- Knowledge of organizational and medical policies, regulations
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish
a safe medical environment.
- Skill in developing and maintaining records, writing reports,
and responding to correspondence.
- Skill in developing and maintaining medical quality assurance
and quality control standards.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with patients, medical staff and the general
- Ability to react calmly, objectively and effectively in
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients, staff and
- Good telephone manners and etiquette.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate and work
effectively with others.
Keywords: PhyNet Dermatology, LLC, Bellevue , Nurse Practitioner - Dermatology, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!