Company: Blueprint Consulting Services, Llc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who is Blueprint?
We are a technology solutions firm headquartered in Bellevue,
Washington, with a strong presence across the United States and in
Europe. Unified by a shared passion for solving complicated
problems, our people are our greatest asset. We use technology as a
tool to bridge the gap between strategy and execution, powered by
the knowledge, skills and the expertise of our teams, who all have
unique perspectives and years of experience across multiple
industries. Were bold, smart, agile and fun.
What does Blueprint do?
Blueprint helps organizations unlock value from existing assets
by leveraging cutting-edge technology to create additional revenue
streams and new lines of business. We connect strategy, business
solutions, products and services to transform and grow
At Blueprint, we believe in the power of possibility and are
passionate about bringing it to life. Whether you join our bustling
product division, our multifaceted services team or you want to
grow your career in human resources, your ability to make an impact
is amplified when you join one of our teams. Youll focus on solving
unique business problems while gaining hands-on experience with the
worlds best technology. We believe in unique perspectives and build
teams of people with diverse skillsets and backgrounds. At
Blueprint, youll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients
and teams, such as data science and product development, all while
learning, growing and developing new solutions. We guarantee you
wont find a better place to work and thrive than at Blueprint.
What will I be doing?
Blueprint is looking fora Instructional Designer to join us as
we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
BPCS Instructional Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Consults, analyzes, and develops highly engaging and
interactive learning solutions focused on company initiatives which
include but not limited to: onboarding, leadership development,
diversity and inclusion as well as specific engagement training
- Manages overall projects to ensure a globally consistent
training experience that directly impacts employee success.
- Promotes collaboration, partnership and relationships among the
participants and stakeholders in a design project.
- Applies advanced adult learning theories into practical,
application-based leadership learning strategy.
- Partners and collaborates with other learning professionals and
business partners in delivering a globally consistent learning
- Develops comprehensive measurement strategies for all learning
solutions to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness.
- Communicates effectively in visual, oral, and written form and
delivery of engaging presentations to business leaders.
- Acquires and applies new technology skills to instructional
- Remains a thought leader in instructional design and
- Designs learning that reflects an understanding of the
diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of
cultural differences that may apply.
- Manages multiple program development projects simultaneously by
prioritizing project deadlines.
- Contributor of the Departments Key Performance Indicators and
has accountability to the successful reach of all targets.
- Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any
problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved
- Collaborates with the Training and Education Manager to develop
and review proposed project efforts to determine scope, key
- Partners with the Training and Education Manager to evaluate
and update existing courses.
- Establishes a systematic approach to obtain and review
assignments and assessments across stakeholders in the
- Manages relationships with stakeholders to ensure learning
resources are appropriately reflected in course updates.
- Work collaboratively across functional areas to manage,
coordinate and schedule new training launches.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Instructional Designer Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to ask appropriate questions, probe for understanding,
and work in collaboration with others to achieve desired
- Ability to produce learning materials to include
facilitator/instructor and participant manuals.
- Ability to deal effectively with obstacles to progress in order
to maintain project momentum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill, with ability to
work in ambiguity
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent initiative and drive to contribute positively to
deployment and success of timely trainings.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
environment, with strong multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required
- Masters in Adult learning or Instructional Design/Technology
- Experience working in an agile (SAM) and waterfall (ADDIE)
- Minimum three years, experience designing, developing, and
delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based
learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive
scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software
(Adobe Creative Suite, Storyline and Captivate), preferred
- Strong project management and leadership skills to achieve
design target timelines
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Location: Bellevue, WA or Remote
Keywords: Blueprint Consulting Services, Llc, Bellevue , Instructional Designer, Other , bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!