Do you love solving real work problems through robotic
technologies? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale
robotics challenges in the world today? Do you want to have an
impact in the development and use of new robotics technologies?
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help
customers and partners leverage robotics as a service to build new
solutions, faster, and at lower cost?
Are you a Robotics Engineer or have a strong background in
mechatronics, robotics software development? Want to work with an
amazing team that consistently has a high bar for top-notch
creative, technical, and engineering services on innovative
projects for mid-large size companies? Are you inspired by
invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you
like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger
Who we are:
We hyper focus on solving real world problems in novel ways that
our customers face. We are a team of robotics engineers who are not
only developing solutions for our clients, but also developing a
robotics integration and robotics as a service platform, to help
solve common problems at scale, where robotics and automation is
the right answer. Through our creative, technically minded driven
spirit, were on a mission to become the premier robotics
integration partner in the world.
We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated
developers, digital strategists, and engineers to help companies
create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and
machines. Weve been growing fast and need someone to help us
continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a
What we need:
In this role, you will combine your passion and enthusiasm for
robotics, cloud technology and open-source software and hardware
technologies. You will work alongside customers and partners to
build RaaS solutions, identify industry wide technical trends and
help guide strategic technical decision making for robotics
In our Emerging Robotics Practice, you will also have the
opportunity to create white papers, blogs, build demos and other
reusable collateral that can be used by our customers. You will
work closely with our Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, Cloud and
Service Engineering teams as well as our Data Scientists and IoT
experts to build robotics solutions. As a member of the robotics
team, you are responsible for maintaining context and working
knowledge of technology used throughout the sector, developing
novel solutions and translating those designs into reality. You are
responsible for the developing and maintaining the interfaces
between disconnected components and acting as the glue to pull
together a solution. You will act as the technical domain expert
across our solution space for our clients and our team members.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with robotics
engineering, robot simulation, Robotic Operation System and
Software development on cloud and edge. Excellent business and
communication skills are a must to develop and define key business
questions and to build data sets that answer open questions. You
should be able to work well with clients to understand the business
requirements and relevant solution paths.
- Solutions - Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners
and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site
visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting
proposals and creating packaged Robotics service offerings
- Insights - Work with Robotics engineering and support teams to
convey partner and customer needs and develop technology
- Push the envelope bring together diverging architectures and
solutions into a cohesive product roadmap in partnership with
Product Management, and drive technical leadership by planning
system integrations and working through key technical
- Imagine bold possibilities and work with our clients and
partners to find innovative new ways to satisfy business needs
through Robotics solutions
- This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel
to client locations to deliver professional services when
- Support development and release schedules to meet dynamic
- Ensure that features and deliverables meet and exceed quality
requirements across products
- Define, analyze and review software requirements to meet
defined and anticipated customer needs and system quality and
- Design software architecture and interfaces and implement
functionality, typically using a model-based approach.
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines in planning
design and development of systems to ensure software and hardware
performance and compatibility.
- Extensive experience in C++ and Python programming, software
design and architecture, and will have successfully driven projects
- We are looking for candidates who will actively look for and
solve interesting challenges.
- BS/MS in computer science, computer engineering, robotics,
mathematics, or physics.
- 8-15 years professional experience developing robotics software
to interface with sensors and actuators.
- Excellent understanding of ROS.
- Experience developing software on Linux.
- Highly-motivated team player with evidence of technical
leadership and strong technical collaboration skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to be part of a fast-moving start-up and work in a
fast-paced, collaborative, environment with few rigid
- MS/PHD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- Experience developing physics based simulations
- Experience in 3D mathematics and video game programming.
- 3D geometry (Structure-from-Motion, photometric geometry, light
- Experience with GPU programming using CUDA, OpenCL or
- Familiarity with programming embedded devices.
- Experience with image processing, computer vision, machine
learning and reinforcement learning.
- Developing fleet management systems, using ROS2 and MAVLink or