Posted on: May 3, 2021
Purpose: As part of the
Eddie Bauer Global Digital Experience Team, this position supports
the effective and efficient coordination of all product data for
new product launches, as well as, ensuring product data integrity
and quality across the websites and broader digital ecosystem.
Providing subject matter expertise on the product data information
processes and evaluating end-to-end business impacts.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate
deployment and communication of each new product launch and to
resolve data issues.
- The role requires the skills and competency to handle product
information management (PIM) system processes, data integrity, and
team project management & documentation.
- Proactive troubleshooting and correction of website issues:
products, content and promotions.
- Identify and manual correct missing product elements including
price, category, image, description.
- Proactively perform QA testing to verify product data and promo
functionality is correctly applied.
- Provide subject matter expertise and direction to PIM team
members to facilitate knowledge transfer and workflow.
- Own accountability for data residing within PIM; Ensure
complete, accurate, and timely publication of data to downstream
receiving systems; Review current product data issues and recommend
plans for data corrections; Recommend and develop continuous
improvements to PIM processes.
- Develop/conduct training on new/changed processes.
- Prepare and present periodic progress reports to identified
stakeholders of the process
- Requires preparation and distribution of meeting schedules,
collection and assembly of presentation data, and coordination with
internal and external business owners to ensure facilities and
associated resources are available and secured as needed.
- 4-year Bachelors Degree required
- 2-5 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of
education and/or experience
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving capabilities and excellent
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment
while adhering to tight schedules.
- Ability to understand high-level company initiatives and
translate into impactful actions
- Collaborative; ability to coordinate with others to
troubleshoot complex data related challenges
- Intermediate experience with MS Office Suite, specifically
- Works well in dynamic and fast paced environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that are required by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently
required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating
temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple
hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings
and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout
Position Type/Expected Hours of
This is a full-time position. As an International Retailer,
occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during
periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office
routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform
the essential functions of the role.
Keywords: PSEB, Bellevue , Data, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!