PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc
is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle,
financial, and customer service fields with internationally
recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and
customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty
trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR
designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides
customized financial services, information technology and truck
parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Financial facilitates the sale of premium-quality PACCAR
vehicles in 20 countries on three continents worldwide by offering
a full spectrum of creative, flexible financial products and
value-added services specifically tailored to the transportation
This position manages wholesale functions for the Western Region
of the U.S. and is located in Bellevue, WA.
- Conduct routine PACCAR dealership flooring audits.
- Maintain an audit schedule that adheres to PACCAR Financial
wholesale policy and optimizes travel budget.
- Monitor current and incoming inventory, and request temporary
credit over lines as needed.
- Manage required dealership payments to ensue minimal audit
exceptions relating to timely payments.
- Add qualified used truck and trailer inventory to dealership
- Communicate audit results with dealership management as
- Provide timely reports to the Area Credit Manager and the
Director of Credit as required.
- Work with dealerships to obtain a current extended terms
- Coordinate with outside vendors as necessary to ensure timely
- Assist other areas as needed with equipment located at local
bodybuilders and upfitters.
- Follow up with dealers as needed to obtain flooring payoffs and
ensure audit accuracy.
- Compile and keep updated key contacts at each dealership and
3rd party locations.
- This position requires 35% - 60% travel.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Analytical with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Proficient in various PC applications.
- Three to five years accounting or audit experience
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- PACCAR dealership knowledge preferred.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Audit, Inventory, Temporary, Finance, Operations,
Contract, Customer Service