Sr Data Scientist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This role is tasked with partnering with numerous technical
teams and outside partners to collaborate, test hypotheses, build
proof of concepts, and turn data into information. This will be
done through the use of standard & emerging BI analytics tools from
beginning to end. The Senior Data Scientist is a knowledgeable
leader who is passionate about data modeling, forecasting,
optimization, and possesses a strong vision of how data science and
engineering can create value for our customers and for the
- At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the
United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment
- Bachelors Degree required in Quantitative Discipline (math,
statistics, economics, computer science, physics, engineering,
etc.) Master degree preferred
- 4-7 years experience working with third party datasets
(Alteryx, SAS, R, Python, Data bricks)
- 4-7 years experience working with common relational and or non
relational databases and Supply Chain systems.
- 4-7 years experience of developing statistics-based analytics
- 2-4 years experience supporting network Deployment or
- 2-4 years experience in the telecom industry preferred.
- Perform ad hoc data mining and statistical analyses on complex
- Lead the implementation, assessment, and standardization of
toolkits for our data science, measurement science, insight
management, and visualization teams
- Work closely with other teams in the Network Supply chain
ecosystem supporting with Data Analytics insights and frameworks
for executive decision making
- Research and work with technical teams to implement new and
emerging technologies that will facilitate better data integrity,
reliability, and enrichment for quantitative solutions.
- Provide senior level guidance to the data science and
measurement science teams on approach and methodologies as a
subject matter expert.
- Ability to strategically connect the dots between the Business
and Data and use data storytelling to communicate and effectively
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Data Scientist, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!