Korean Bilingual Administrative Assistant / Bellevue, WA / Business / AM746789
Company: BTI Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Must be local
- Bilingual (Korean & English)
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide
high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling
information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical
administrative assistant acts as information and communication
managers for an office.
1. Schedule Assistance
- Setup business travel
- Coordinate executive meetings and schedules with leadership via
executive admin staff
- Coordinate and provide VIP visitor accommodations, special travel
needs, and restaurant reservations
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation and execution of
executive level communications
- Maintain the executive's Outlook calendar and schedule with
specific attention to detail
2. Information Preparation
- Takes messages for executives involving confidential
- Prepare reports by collecting analyzing information
- Provide interpretation of administrative policies and procedures
- Identify critical level of communications and the need for the
- Manages the flow of information to members of the executive
3. Expense Management
- Maintain and monitor VP's corporate credit card and fulfill
reimbursement for any expense. Handle any expense related
- Monitors designated budgets and expenditures, reviews for
accuracy and make adjustments and revisions
- Communicate with SEA departments to resolve any financial, asset,
GA, HR, IT, Security and any other administration issue for VP
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer
service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently without manager's supervision.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and
constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft
Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual speaking(English and Korean) is requirement.
- High school diploma or GED above required.
- Minimum 2 year experience required.
- Experience working with executives highly preferred.
- Bilingual candidate (Korean/English) --> This is a strict
requirement; approximately 40% of communication at work will be in
Korean (communicating with HQ). Please make sure that candidate can
read AND write in Korean w/ professionalism
- Positive attitude and professional etiquette to support dept.
leaders and executives
- Few years of admin. experience supporting a dept. or
There is a definite possibility of extension (given
performance). Given performance, this is a contract to hire
Keywords: BTI Solutions, Bellevue , Korean Bilingual Administrative Assistant / Bellevue, WA / Business / AM746789, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!