Field Operations Supervisor
Company: United Site Services
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Supervise, coach, train, hire, and terminate our associates
within our field operations support team.
- Work with field and finance organizations in researching
questionable invoices, service documentations, proof of service
rendered, audit of site checks, purchase orders, sub-contracting
transactions, and/or system errors.
- Receive, review, document, and respond to all incoming request
for system research on accounts that are in question.
- Allocation of work to FOS employee ensuring all work is
completed in the expected time frames
- Approve and assign overtime, as needed, for urgent needs of our
- Respond back to requestor in the desired time frame in a
- Enter and audit payroll hours for FOS employees
- Active member in system enhancements, procedure creation and
review, and IT support as need
- Keep office clean and stocked of items needed for our FOS
- Emergency contact for FOS office with a strong commitment to
- Special assignments as needed
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 3-5 years general clerical/administrative experience
in fast paced environment. Knowledge/understanding of route based
- Experience in customer care or operations within USS
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge of operating office equipment including copy
machine, fax machine, phone system, etc.
- Well-developed clerical skills including file
- Strong written & verbal (customer service) communication
skills; analytical, process oriented, and ability to focus on
details for long periods of time.
#LI-KO1 PandoLogic. , Location: Bellevue, WA - 98005
Keywords: United Site Services, Bellevue , Field Operations Supervisor, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!