Accounting Manager - Supply Chain
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Do you want to
take part in T-Mobile’s latest innovation and lead a world class
team in the accounting and reporting of T-Mobile’s Supply Chain?
Are you passionate about problem solving and collaborating in a
dynamic environment? Are you with us?
The Operations Manager, Accounting role, is a leadership position
within the Controller’s organization, responsible for the
accounting and financial reporting of T-Mobile’s Inventory for
Supply Chain. This role reports to the Manager of Supply Chain
Accounting and is a highly visible and impactful individual
contributor role. The position will partner closely with T-Mobile’s
Product, Technology, Supply Chain, FP&A, Legal, Tax and other
Accounting teams, and has significant interaction across finance
leadership including Directors, VP/Controller and SVP/Chief
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in financial
accounting, accounting systems, the ability to work with large
volumes of data and experience both implementing and optimizing
complex systems and processes. The role will lead the accounting
impact and solution design for various business initiatives as well
as help set the foundation for the ERP implementation in 2021.
Supply Chain is a highly dynamic and continuously evolving area of
T-Mobile’s business; the ideal candidate works well through
ambiguity, thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment, and
possesses excellent leadership and communication skills.
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience with public
accounting experience. Wireless Industry experience preferred.
- Possesses an advanced understanding of accounting theory,
current accounting issues, accounting systems and internal
- Proven ability to make sound, fact-based decisions and
- Proven ability to plan and manage multiple projects while
meeting set deadlines of team deliverables.
- Proven ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced and rapidly
- Excellent attention to details.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with all levels of
management and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in partnering successfully with IT on delivering
system solutions and enhancements.
- Understanding of large-scale data mining and project reporting
tools (Excel, SQL, Tableau, Essbase) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or Chartered Accountant highly preferred.
- Support alignment with the overall department and corporate
- Manage the monthly financial close processes over supply chain
accounting areas. Ensure changes in business operations are
accurately captured in the financial results of T-Mobile.
- Maintain knowledge of current accounting standards and SEC
reporting requirements to ensure proper application in T-Mobile’s
close and consolidation process. Perform technical accounting
research, prepare memos and facilitate discussion with accounting
leadership and the Accounting Policy team to reach alignment on
- Review journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance
analyses, and disclosure schedules in accordance with T-Mobile
accounting policies (both US GAAP and IFRS).
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place throughout certain
areas of accounting responsibilities.
- Ensure quarter-end review and year-end financial audit
processes are effectively supported and any issues are resolved
appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate regularly with operational business partners to
identify issues and areas for operational improvement, share
knowledge about financial trends and upcoming changes.
- Effectively partner with cross-functional teams to support
business initiatives, drive process improvements and implement best
- Develop accounting solutions for enterprise projects and new
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Accounting Manager - Supply Chain, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!