Sr Assistant, Executive (Care Planning & Strategy)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of
color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people,
and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation
at any point in the application or interview process, please let us
know.(ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or call 1-844-873-9500).
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you
use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs,
The Sr Executive Assistant performs dedicated support for a Vice
President (VP) of Care Planning and Strategy in a fast-paced,
multi-tasking environment with Customer Care team members across
multiple time zones. This role is often called upon to interpret
and communicate an executive's intent to other managers. Requires
knowledge of corporate policies and will make contacts that are of
sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. Requires an aptitude
for positive customer (internal and external) interactions.
Performs some analysis and other duties/projects as assigned with
- 7+ years supporting executive leaders and assisting less
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed for team and
- Demonstrate ability to be results-oriented and demonstrate good
- Highly organized, good interpersonal skills, excellent writing,
and editing skills.
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Office products such as Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of software applications such as SharePoint, Workday,
Kronos and Concur a plus but not required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Leads all aspects of the executive's schedule, arranging
appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Organizes receipts and submit expense reports for the
- Maintains a running Hot Topics list to help the executive focus
on upcoming commitments, calls, meetings, events, travel, etc.
- Oversees the executive's contacts file and periodically updates
various contact lists.
- Solicits input, develops agendas, organizes attachments and
meeting minutes for various regularly scheduled meetings.
- Supports the executive by performing advanced-level
administrative work of a complex nature including planning,
coordinating, organizing, and producing work that requires a high
level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Assesses problems, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares
reports and recommendations.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
Contact company personnel, outside counsel, government agencies,
and industry associations at all organizational levels to gather
information on behalf of the executive.
- Communicates on behalf of the executive and applies the most
effective method of communication by assessing the situation and
applying good judgment.
- POC for VP with monthly/quarterly/annual compliance
- Keeps team updated on key events, timelines, commitments, and
- Supports team with information system requests and supply
- Supports team reward and recognition programs, celebrations,
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Assistant, Executive (Care Planning & Strategy), Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!