Sr Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Affinity & Network
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come join us to strengthen our best-in-class brand! You will own
and drive web and app strategies that build strong brand affinity
for our products, features, and services. You will help amplify our
position of being famous for our Network and drive brand love for
loyalty programs like T-Mobile Tuesdays across all our web and app
With your outstanding communication skills and executive
presence, you will partner with Marketing, Product, and Creative
teams to ensure enterprise campaigns are delivered in the digital
channel in the optimal way and agreed quarterly targets are
delivered. You have a bias towards action and are accountability
for critical metrics across the prospect and base customer
lifecycle, spanning activation, conversion, onboarding, engagement,
retention, cross-sell, win-back, and saves. You thrive using data
to define and influence innovative experiences that increase
customer satisfaction, drive online and omni-channel sales, and
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- BA in marketing or related field
- 7-10 years experience in Digital Marketing, specifically
Ecommerce or online/app merchandising; consumer/B2C industry
experience is highly preferred
- 7-10 years experience using data and metrics to measure impact
and create improvements; experience using Adobe Analytics or
Tableau a plus.
- 7-10 years cross-functional project management experience
- Ability to distill sophisticated and multidimensional
strategies, articulate narratives and influence product/tech and
A/B test roadmaps
- Success working in highly-matrixed organizations
- Exhibit stellar problem solving and resolution skills with the
ability to work effectively across partners while maintaining
quality and attention to detail.
- Strong experience in using customer feedback to inform
priorities and strategies.
- Own and define web strategy, measurement plan, user flows, and
creative learning agendas to support business goals and enterprise
initiatives as well as analyzing relevant insights to optimize
campaign and site performance.
- Use valuable trends through data analysis, mapping the customer
journey, defining customer segmentation, ideating marketing plans
to deliver success against these customer segments and phases,
building a testing roadmap, and working with key partners to
execute this roadmap. Use consumer and market data and insights to
develop hypotheses and create a test-and-learn plan for improving
experiences and functionality across key areas in Digital.
- Identify experience gaps to understand customer satisfaction,
motivation, etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and
behaviors to help inform traffic strategies and product
- Define and execute tactics, test plans, and optimization across
web for prospect and customer flows that deliver against
acquisition and engagement KPIs to further business outcomes.
- Own the merchandising and traffic flow to move customers
through the funnel and retain them, including customer segmentation
and tailored experiences.
- Create artifacts needed to set up projects for success,
including planning materials, impact sizing and forecasts,
performance measurement, and applying findings to optimize
- Communicate marketing objectives, strategy, and achievements to
senior leaders and key partners.
- Act as business investor and customer advocate to champion
optimal digital experiences; seek opportunities for efficiency and
automation and work cross-functionally on implementation.
- Lead transformation through continual optimization and building
efficient and scalable processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Affinity & Network, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!