Senior Manager, Marketing Automation
Company: The Trade Desk
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their
agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a
media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful
and relevant ad experience for consumers - and sets a new standard
for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you're talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring
something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and
have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing as an
individual contributor, the Senior Manager of Marketing Automation
will be responsible for developing and building strategic
enhancements to advance innovation of our digital marketing
processes, marketing tech infrastructure and ability to efficiently
and effectively execute campaigns. We're looking for someone that
is passionate and has a unique combination of skills including
Marketo instance optimization, campaign design and
- Assess, plan and optimize our Marketo instance and integrations
aligned with our ongoing digital marketing innovation
- Provide a problem solving and 'point of escalation' technical
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS
optimized for email deployment
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns
and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner
- Manage set-up and configuration of email campaigns ensuring
- Work with stakeholders to create and implement test strategies,
including A/B multivariant testing that maximize conversions
- Supreme attention to detail to prevent issues from arising and
great at trouble-shooting and resolving quickly, if they do.
- Understand workflow processes and systems within a
- Develop & launch training and documentation for new and
existing users to help scale team
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and compliance
Who you are:
- You have deep experience with Marketo (5+ years & Marketo
certified), SFDC, and related platform integrations (i.e. Splash,
zoom, etc) .
- You are data driven, and a continual learner. You're always
researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve
- You have 8+ years of work experience and 5+ years' experience
in B2B marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue
- You are both equal parts strategist and practitioner. Hands-on
experience is necessary.
- You are goal oriented and not afraid to set stretch targets and
potentially fall short.
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and time
- Must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven
- You are detail oriented and are an excellent communicator
Our Compensation and Benefits (for Colorado residents only)
- Base Compensation Range: $144,400 - $198,450
In accordance with Colorado law, the range provided is The Trade
Desk's reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role.
The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on
non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills
and abilities. The Trade Desk also offers a competitive benefits
package. Click here to learn more.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search
firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate
submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired;
such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk.
The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of
employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and
business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic
information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: The Trade Desk, Bellevue , Senior Manager, Marketing Automation, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!