Coder- Overlake Clinics (Full-Time)
Company: Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
The OMC Coder is responsible for reviewing physician
documentation, performing CPT coding and ICD-10CM coding, practice
management edit maintenance and resolution, assisting with denial
resolution, implementation of process improvements related to
coding in order to optimize the revenue collections for the Clinic.
Coordinates and performs all computer related functions relative to
the coding and abstracting system. Ensures data integrity for
optimal and correct reimbursement. Runs reports for special studies
and departmental needs.
FULL-TIME, DAY SHIFT
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Education: High school graduate or equivalent GED required.
Professional Licensure/Certification/Registration: CPC, CPC-A,
CCS-P or CCS is required.
- Requires minimum of one year of experience working in a
ambulatory healthcare environment.
- Experience with physician E&M coding and billing
- Coding experience in an electronic health record environment
- Previous experience with Epic EMR and practice
management/billing modules preferred
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly
trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and
comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group
practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a
superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe
exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel
respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high
expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the
best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO
Keywords: Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue , Coder- Overlake Clinics (Full-Time), Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!