The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for assisting with the
operation maintenance service and repair of equipment as assigned.
He/she is also responsible for participating in the preventative
maintenance program handling guest requests and other work orders
as assigned. He/she is also responsible for performing the job in a
safe and efficient manner and performing trade jobs such as
carpentry painting plumbing etc. May require driving shuttle van
when needed (property specific).
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Licensed in a trade preferred (plumbing electrical HVAC
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
- Assist with the operation maintenance and repair of
- Change out light bulbs; perform preventative maintenance for
guest rooms to include: vinyl repair touch up paint minor furniture
repair tub caulking tile repairs etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance for ice machines refrigerators
kitchen equipment laundry equipment HVAC guestrooms meeting rooms
the swimming pool and hot tub.
- Perform plumbing repair laundry equipment repair preventative
maintenance on all exhaust fans and supply; monitor energy
conservation; repair vacuum cleaners and any other small equipment
- Immediately follow up on any alarms to determine the exact
location and cause - determine emergency status and report to the
Front Desk with findings.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or
A warm welcome to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue.
Located in the Eastgate I-90 Business Corridor, (at the junction
between I-405, which runs N-S, and I-90, which runs E-W) our
property offers easy access to downtown Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond,
Our Bellevue hotel offers 240 newly renovated two-room suites.
Each suite offers a private bedroom, adjacent living room with a
sectional chaise lounge, queen sleeper sofa, two workstations and
two HDTVs. All suites feature a wet-bar, mini-fridge, safe,
microwave and coffeemaker. Guests can expect more at our Embassy
Suites hotel in Seattle, WA with a complimentary cooked-to-order
breakfast each morning. We invite our guests to relax and unwind in
a spacious two-room suite or gather with family and friends for a
drink at the nightly Evening Reception in our stunning modern
atrium. The Cascades Grille provides casual dining for lunch and
Our suite hotel offers 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space.
Celebrate a special occasion in our Embassy Ballroom or Garden
Atrium. Our largest meeting room provides 4,716 sq. ft. of space -
perfect for large events and weddings.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan