Operational Insights Manager
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for supporting the Operations organization's
continuous improvement initiatives utilizing a broad range of data
sources, analytical methods, and business approaches to deliver
actionable recommendations to executive sponsors. Having
wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company
objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective
ways. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises
judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria
for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area
of expertise. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments
and may act as team lead. Provide analytical support (including
analytical systems development) by dissecting and structuring a
wide range of complex business problems, extracting and analyzing
data from a variety of sources, utilizing facts/data to derive a
conclusion, and constructing presentations that distill complex
analytical findings into communications that are intended to inform
and influence decisions related to policy, procedure, and business
practices. Responsible for identifying operational opportunities to
improve customer experience and reduce cost to serve, initiating
and leading cross-functional projects to drive continuous
improvement and creating models and processes to measure and
- At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the
United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment
- Bachelors Degree in Quantitative, Business or computer-related
field such as mathematics, econometrics, statistics, operations
research, or computer science.
- 7-10 years of Related analyst work experience.
- Experience with SQL, Database, Alteryx or Python, Data Mining,
MS Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Develop analysis plan and execute them independently for
- Query data from relational databases (Teradata, MS SQL server).
Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and
analyzing large sets of data.
- Perform data validation and data cleansing
- Perform data mining, analysis and modeling to drive business
- Develop executive level presentations
- Present complex and customized analytical findings
- Provide ongoing operational support
- Execute operational reporting
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Operational Insights Manager, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!