Program Manager 2
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come join the Bing Answers, Segments and Knowledge PM team and
get to work on one of the largest consumer AI production systems in
Microsoft (and the world)! We are looking for someone who would
love to get behind that search box and build relevant and
delightful experiences to satisfy the user's curiosity.
You will work on innovating Food, Drink and Recipe experiences
on Bing, delivering WOW experiences to worldwide users. The ideal
person will be passionate about food and cooking, customer-centric,
metric-driven, willing to experiment (aka get told your hypothesis
is wrong) and have fun doing it! The candidate should have deep
technical expertise, user empathy and experiences of translating
user problems into measurable product goals.
- 3+ years product management or related experience involving
- 2+ years of experience in user facing products -identifying the
user need, defining the user scenario and driving the design
- 1+ years of experience with A/B testing, relevance,
precision/recall metrics and data analysis
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical
- Strong domain knowledge on recipe and cooking
- Previous experiences managing feed and recommendation
- Previous experiences managing UGC/PGC products
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a search & feed product PM owner, your major responsibilities
- Drive product plan and strategy based on user insights and
- Build insights/hypothesis by query, user feedback analysis,
user studies or partner team needs to capture user pain points and
- Translate those insights into measurable product goals and
distill them down to into concrete features or actions with
- Write feature specs, manage and track key issues, and manage
v-team execution across multiple disciplines (developer, scientist,
- Create metrics and drive measurement plans for your experiments
and features. Connect back to user hypothesis.
- Ability to think big, but able to build a phased and measured
approach to achieve that vision.
- Ability to define clear product scope, goal and top priority in
an ambiguous space.
This PM role also has a strong focus on cross-team
- Proactively collaborate and drive requirements to partner teams
from both up and down streams in the stack.
- Evangelize your team's technology or platform to partner teams,
help with their success and initiate new collaborations.
- Find opportunities to leverage partner teams' strength for your
- Communicate proactively on issues and status, solve cross-team
- Learn and live our diversity and inclusivity principles.
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Bellevue , Program Manager 2, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!