Patient Services Representative - Sleep Medicine Clinic (Full Time / Days)
Company: Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics has an outstanding
opportunity for a Patient Services Representative to join our Team!
The person in this role provides exceptional customer and front
office services to patients. Coordinate communications among staff,
patients, and providers about patient check-in process. Accurately
collect records and ensure distribution to appropriate staff via
the EMR and/or manual systems; perform clerical, scheduling, and
records activities in support of patients and staff.
Full Time / Day Shift
Sleep Medicine Clinic
- Monday: 10:30am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday-Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA www.orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience in a medical
facility preferred. Previous physician office, hospital or other
frontline customer contact experience in a business setting also
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and ability to work
effectively with people in stressful situations.
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated proficient computer keyboard skills.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly
trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and
comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group
practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a
superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe
exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel
respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high
expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the
best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO
Keywords: Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue , Patient Services Representative - Sleep Medicine Clinic (Full Time / Days), Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!