Senior Product Manager
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Amazon's Marketplace services over 2 million Sellers, disrupting
traditional notions of retail marketplace and connecting millions
of businesses, big and small, to millions of Amazon Customers.
Senior Product Managers at Amazon have the opportunity to partner
with senior leadership who are working on key business problems
faced in retail, operations and logistics.
As the Senior Product Manager of Supplier Fulfillment Services,
you will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, to lead high
caliber product, and operations teams. You will be responsible for
driving strategy, product vision, roadmap, implementation (with
technology teams), and operations. Your success will be measured by
the impact of your products on selection, seller enablement, end to
end delivery experience and customer convenience. You will be
responsible for solving difficult problems that do not have obvious
solutions across complex topics such as transportation and
fulfillment solutions and delivery performance management to build
long-term business opportunity. This role provides opportunities to
develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive
and ever changing business climate.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think
strategically with the ability to build compelling and enduring
products. To be successful in this role you will need to have
superior analytical, communication, presentation and organizational
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management,
product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- 8+ years of experience in product management that includes
conceptualizing, launching and driving technology-based
- Experience in Sales, planning and executing go to market
strategies, and driving product adoption.
- Track record of hiring and developing business operations and
Sales support teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to present complex information in a clear and concise
manner to a variety of audiences.
- Proven track record driving innovation on behalf of both
enterprises and consumers.
- Proven experience delivering technology products/services in a
high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate
customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Bachelor of Science or Business degree required.
- Masters in Engineering or Business Administration
- Track record of high-scale technology launches - e.g., millions
of customers/ Sellers.
- Experience effectively managing cross functional teams and
resources that do not have a direct reporting relationship.
- Experience working on an e-commerce team at an online retail or
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /
If you are currently enrolled in or have graduated from a
Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D program in the past 6 months, your
background aligns more closely with our Student Programs openings.
To learn more about our Student Programs and search for internships
and full-time opportunities please visit this site:
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Bellevue , Senior Product Manager, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!