Sr Business Manager, Digital Steering & Conversion Strategy
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come join our Growth & Optimization team! You will own and lead
the conceptualizing, managing, and executing of growth and
optimization strategies that unlock incremental business value and
accelerate ecommerce share of enterprise. You will collaborate with
and influence cross-functional partners to drive awareness and
adoption of products and services that drive step-change
improvements in conversion. You will use your strong command of
data to inform aggressive test roadmaps based on return on
investment sizing methodologies. They will define framework for
prioritization of experiment library and partner with business and
product teams to scale successful opportunities.
You embrace experimentation and learning and are energized by
the spirit of continual improvement. The position requires a high
level of cross-functional teamwork, excellent analytical and
communication skills, strong bias for action, and a knack for
finding opportunities to deliver impact and improve process. The
candidate will have experience in a fast-paced, high growth
environment, ideally with technology companies. This position
reports on, analyzes, and uses historical data, previous
test/campaign performance, and research to inform and optimize
tactics. They will influence and support new features and
functionality to increase digital sales and support the overall
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years experience Digital Marketing, Digital Merchandising,
eCommerce, or similar field.
- 5+ years experience using data and metrics to measure impact
and resolve improvements. Ability to build dashboards and other
data visualization using tools like Adobe Analytics or
- 5+ years cross-functional project management experience;
project scoping, forecasting, and planning, budget management, risk
management and change control management.
- Experience handling content portfolios and how to govern
allocation and optimize for business goals.
- High comfort level with current marketing measurement practices
and attribution methods; Shown ability to transform customer
behavior data and analysis into meaningful tactics and trends.
- Proven track record to identify and drive A/B test methodology
and implementation; using quantitative and/or qualitative research
methods to attain customer insights and advise strategy.
Strategy & Growth Acceleration
- Own and drive digital growth & optimization strategy to
increase conversion, spanning switcher consideration, prospecting,
acquisition, retention, churn reduction, cross-sell, win-back, and
- Define and execute digital tactics, test plans, optimization,
and success measurement across web/app customer flows that deliver
against growth OKRs.
- Use deep understanding of our prospective and base customers,
its audiences & segments, problems & what drives desired behavior
to advise traffic shaping strategies, promotions, and influence
- Combine customer insights, product and business acumen,
analytics, and a creative eye to launch and optimize campaigns and
deliver ambitious experimentation roadmap.
Analysis, Optimization & Scale
- Act as business owner and customer advocate to champion optimal
- Use performance, behavioral, customer, and market data and
insights to analyze and optimize to outcomes.
- Develop hypotheses for test-and-learn plan for improving
experiences and campaigns across key areas in Digital.
- Find opportunities to expand existing success metrics that
measure customer conversion and quality of customers acquired.
- Lead transformation through continual optimization and building
efficient and scalable processes.
Channel Management & Communication
- Build artifacts needed for success, including planning
materials, impact sizing and forecasts, performance measurement,
and learning application to optimize results.
- Seek opportunities for efficiency and automation and work
cross-functionally on implementation.
- Effectively communicate program goals, strategy, and
achievements to senior leaders and key partners.
- Exhibit stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills
with the ability to work optimally across partners while
maintaining quality and attention to detail.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Business Manager, Digital Steering & Conversion Strategy, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!