Sr Business Analysis Manager, Digital Portfolio Analytics
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come join T-Mobile's Digital Strategy & Planning team! As a Sr.
Business Analysis Manager, you will take a lead role in building
out a suite of internal portfolio management tools that will enable
T-Mobile's Digital leadership team to manage revenue, cost,
resource prioritization, operational target setting, and return on
investment. The goal of these tools is to drive high quality and
velocity decision making, long-term thinking, operational
excellence, and organization-wide productivity.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a user-centric product owner with a
strong bias for action and results orientation. You are
relentlessly curious and have a passion for learning. You are
passionate about the end user experience and seek to deeply
understand user pain-points and existing capability gaps. You build
strong relationships with senior leaders and quickly translate user
needs into bar-raising internal products that deliver
organizational value and provide new measurement capabilities. Your
grit and persistence mean you will never give up in pursuing your
objectives. Along the way, you will serve as a key leader on the
Digital Strategy & Planning team, helping to mentor teammates and
furthering a culture of internal product excellence. Please note
this is an individual contributor role.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or Masters in an analytical/technical
- 10+ years proven experience, including development of scalable
analytics solutions using agile methodologies; developing internal
analytics products with proven engagement and clear business
- Power user of SQL, ETL pipeline development, data warehousing,
and Microsoft stack including Excel, Power Automate, and PowerBI.
Scripting languages (R/Python) are a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate visions/strategies/ideas/proposals
clearly and concisely
- Strong data visualization skills and demonstrated success
formulating narratives with data are required
- Shown ability to work across organizational departments and
develop positive relationships across a company
- Ability to measure, evaluate and act on financial and
- Thoroughly internalize the business and stay fully connected
with the strategies and priorities of T-Mobile
- Lead product owner of the Digital Portfolio Analytics system,
which will support T-Mobile's 5-year strategic plan.
- Build internal analytics products/tools that enable end-to-end
portfolio visibility and management of T-Mobile's Digital business
- Partner closely with disparate data source owners to deliver
robust pipelines of machine-readable data and metrics.
- Rapidly develop analytics products that work and create
measurable end-user value
- Work directly with internal users to identify problems, rapidly
prototype solutions, and drive continuous improvement
- Work with sophisticated data structures to manipulate, cleanse,
and stabilize metrics and data sets
- Define clear, relevant, user-centric taxonomies and data
- Deliver product demos, onboarding, and presentations for
- Raise the bar on analytics product development alongside a team
of Business Analysis Managers to ensure that all Digital Portfolio
Analytics products are highly cohesive and meaningful to end
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Sr Business Analysis Manager, Digital Portfolio Analytics, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!