Associate Services Consultant (Strategic Resourcing)-Seattle, WA
Company: World Wide Technology
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives
to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our
world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing
cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its
mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great
place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration,
get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering
some of the most advanced technology solutions for our
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We
employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in
revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values
are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to
announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to
Work For" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come
together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are
looking for an Inside Services Consultant (Strategic Resourcing) to
join our Global Enterprise Sales team.
What will you be doing?
The Associate Services Consultant -- Strategic Resourcing will
grow WWT's Strategic Resourcing business by leading the services
sales process for assigned accounts and regions, including
development of our staffing services business, scoping new work
with clients, preparing budgets and pricing, creating and
delivering proposals and statements of work, actively driving
closure of opportunities with our Senior Services Consultants,
account teams, and coordinating smooth transitions of awarded
engagements from the sales phase to the service delivery phase.
- Work with Senior Services Consultant to fulfill Strategic
Resourcing business in assigned accounts and regions with some
support from other team members.
- Work with Client Managers and Sales Engineer to qualify,
position and fulfill opportunities identified.
- Work with Senor Services Consultants or Client Manager to
develop sales campaign to identify Strategic Resourcing
- Establish and maintain contact with assigned clients. Develop
relationships with key clients specific to Strategic Resourcing
engagements and within the overall account strategy set by the WWT
Client Manager, Client Executive, and Client Services
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering sessions with clients
and WWT stakeholders.
- Develop thorough and accurate Job Descriptions.
- Work with WWT Resource Manager to recruit and qualify
candidates based on the customer's job requirements.
- Negotiate with WWT partners and subcontractors on scope and
- Create cost estimates and pricing for Strategic Resourcing
- Develop thorough and accurate scopes of work for clients.
- Develop and present preliminary proposals as part of the
services sales process.
- Work with any internal departments as needed to create staffing
engagements that are set up for success, including PS Delivery, PS
PMO, PS Partner Management, Cyber Security, Legal & Compliance,
Engineering, SRC, Finance, etc.
- Work with the WWT Service Request Center (SRC) to ensure that
SOW language and services pricing, hours, and travel budgets meet
- Upon award of an engagement, work with SRC, PS, Finance, and
other teams if applicable to ensure that the engagement is set up
accurately. Work with SR team to ensure that the engagement is
transitioned smoothly from the sales phase and into the service
- Understand structure of service delivery organizations and
incorporate lessons learned into future engagements.
- Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address
significant scope changes. However, the Inside Services Consultant
is not responsible for managing the project change request process;
this is primarily the responsibility the SR PMO or other service
- Actively assist in contractor extensions and/or replacements
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to
confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to
gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future
engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
- Travel is anticipated at less than 10% depending on assigned
accounts and regions.
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of related experience selling or recruiting on
staffing services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex
project/program scenarios with clients, partners, and WWT
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner
relationships, networkproducts and technology expertise, project
management, and strategic insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: World Wide Technology, Bellevue , Associate Services Consultant (Strategic Resourcing)-Seattle, WA, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!