Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine
Learning and Deep Learning? Are you eager to build out the platform
as a service and scale the product for all Customer personas?
Thrilled to be part of Amazon's AI organization that has been
pioneering and shaping the world's AI technology? If you are
someone who enjoys innovating, solving hard problems and working on
the cutting edge of technology, come join ADS (Alexa Data Services)
team! The ADS organization focuses on providing ground truth data
to Alexa engineers and scientists to build and improve ML models
and continue evolve Alexa experience for Amazon customers.
This Investigation Specialist for ADS will serve to deep dive
into our customer's primary technical and operational issues to
ensure their data labeling requests are successful at Amazon Data
Services (ADS). They will get their hands dirty supporting a wide
range of technology tools and data labeling activities by
troubleshooting process, platform, network, database, and
architectural challenges to prioritize customer success and deliver
results. The investigator will take full ownership of their
customer's functional issues and offer high quality solutions. They
are the champion for proactive improvements.
All candidates must be capable of succeeding in a fast-paced
team environment and have strong judgement to plan and accomplish
goals. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills
are used to authenticate customers and complex issues.
- 12+ months experience in investigations
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to research complex use cases that involves
multiple customer contacts, determining the root cause(s) for the
issue and ability to track resolution of process improvement
initiatives owned by other teams as a result of your proposals
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to
use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and
- High attention to detail including precise and effective
customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple,
competing priorities simultaneously.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to
get the job done.
- Experience using data to drive sound decision making; strong
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Bellevue , Investigation Specialist, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!