Software Development Engineer - Global Transportation Tech Services
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Amazon is looking for a Software Development Engineer to help us
build the future. In the Global Transportation Technology Services
team, you'll have the opportunity to shape how customers will get
what they need in the coming decades. This role offers the rare
opportunity to shape the future of transportation planning and
execution on a global scale. We do work that impacts hundreds of
Fulfillment Centers (FCs), thousands of associates, and millions of
customers across the world.
Global Transportation Tech Services (GTTS) builds technology to
support thousands of operators worldwide to design, build and run
the best in class Amazon transportation network. We are building
intelligent software to make transportation more reliable, faster,
and less costly, providing a better and less expensive experience
for our customers
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
related technical discipline
- Experience with development using AWS Technologies
- Demonstrated ability to reach stretch goals in a highly
- Excellent analytical, design and problem-solving skills
- Experience building highly available systems operating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Scrum, Agile, Kanban or equivalent
software development methodologies.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be
considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various
Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial
application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your
career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters
can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Bellevue , Software Development Engineer - Global Transportation Tech Services, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!