Posted on: June 8, 2021
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by
combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's
better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a
difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling
a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble.
No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and
inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value
most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and
disciplined environment, join us.
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to Redfin's mission of
making real estate better for people from all walks of life. We're
proud that Redfin is a place where different points of view and
backgrounds are encouraged and respected. We constantly strive to
build a company that reflects the world around us, based on our
conviction that pursuing and developing talent of all types is the
only way for a business to thrive over the long haul.
As a Project superintendent for Redfin Home Services you will
perform Renovations for the brokerage and for RedfinNow. These
projects will range in scale from small refreshes to full scale
renovations and remodels. Many of the jobs will be on occupied
homes. Professionalism when interacting with homeowners is key
skill and success factor for this role.
- Working on 5 to 8 jobs at any given time based on volume of
purchases and seasonality.
- A significant level of Self-performed work will be conducted by
the Superintendent on all jobs.
- During low volume periods an increased amount of
self-performance will be undertaken due to the reduced amount of
- Check on progress of subcontractors - ensure employees are at
the site and meeting our scheduled completion date.
Examples of the work that will be self-performed but not limited
- Minor Electrical
- Minor Plumbing
- Demolition and Removal
- Landscaping and Curb Appeal
- Light Cleaning to freshen a home
- Light Painting
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least five years of residential renovation or construction
experience, including paint, light electrical adjustments, plug &
switch plate and general handyman skills
- Must have access to reliable transportation that is capable of
carrying equipment and materials
- Excellent time management. Experience in following and setting
deadlines, and driving towards completion
- Proactive communication with Home Services Managers
- Facility using and learning new technologies. Must have
smartphone skills and Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent organization skills and neatness. A character of
dependability and accountability with an orientation of service to
others. Results oriented, common sense and critical thinking
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with potential for growth
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation,
medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family
- Strong startup culture with availability to work from
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a
multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a
homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to
know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
Keywords: Redfin, Bellevue , Construction Superintendent, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!