Digital Marketing Manager, Retention
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Come join our Base & Retention team! You will execute digital
engagement and retention strategies that unlock incremental
business value via web and app. You will maintain a deep
understanding of customer audiences and their needs to advocate
outstanding experiences, products, and promotions that drive
adoption of products, increase customer satisfaction, drive base
expansion, and reduce problems that lead to customer loss. You will
define success measurement and performance reporting and accelerate
business impact by using data to inform web merchandising tactics,
campaign optimization, and customer flows for T-Mobile across our
You embrace experimentation and learning and are energized by
the spirit of continual improvement. The position requires a high
level of cross-functional teamwork, excellent analytical and
communication skills, strong bias for action, and a knack for
finding opportunities to deliver impact and improve process. This
position reports on, analyzes, and uses historical data,
site/campaign performance, and research to inform and optimize
tactics. Close partnership is required with other CRM business
functions across inbound & outbound communications, planning,
product, and optimization to create unified customer
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing, Digital
Merchandising, eCommerce or similar field.
- 5+ years experience in project management and using data and
metrics to measure impact and resolve improvements.
- Proven track record to identify and drive A/B test methodology
- Ability to navigate a cross-functional environment with
outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing customer segments and tailored content to
increase engagement and drive business outcomes.
Channel Management & Communication
- Define and execute web & app activities to support business
goals, offers, device launches, and enterprise initiatives as well
as analyzing relevant data and insights to optimize campaign and
- Seek opportunities to expand existing customer engagement
metrics, drive account expansion, and cross-merchandise relevant
products & services.
- Track, respond to, and anticipate customer friction points that
cause customer churn.
- Create artifacts needed to set up projects for success,
including planning materials, impact sizing and forecasts,
performance measurement, and applying takeaways to optimize
- Communicate marketing objectives, strategy, and achievements to
Analysis, Optimization & Scale:
- Act as business owner and customer advocate to champion optimal
- Use performance, behavioral, customer, and market insights to
analyze and optimize to outcomes.
- Develop hypotheses for test-and-learn plan for improving
experiences and campaigns across key areas in Digital.
- Lead transformation through continual optimization and building
efficient and scalable processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Bellevue , Digital Marketing Manager, Retention, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!