Design Studio Coordinator
Company: Tri Pointe Homes
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Tri Pointe Homes is about more than homes, we are about people.
We are committed to changing the lives of our customers and
employees. Our passion for creating communities does not end with
our customers. If this sounds like a career for you, apply to be a
part of our great team.
Tri Pointe Homes Washington is looking for an experienced,
enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a Design
Position Highlights: A Design Studio Coordinator will provide
administrative support in the successful implementation of Design
- Provide administrative support including, but not limited to,
setup of new community files, filing, copying, meeting
coordination, mailings and data entry.
- Process buyer option orders, addendums and start packages,
including all Design Studio selections, Start Sheets, deposits,
late updates/changes and change order requests.
- Resolve sales contract/selection sheet billing problems, to
include management of invoices for the department
- Responsible for assisting clients in the Design Studio and
supporting multiple facets of the business in our Design
- Schedule and confirm Design Studio appointments and coordinate
- Answer phone calls and greet arrivals to the Design
- Maintain a well-organized, updated and clean studio
environment. Replace samples after appointments and call trade
partners for replacement samples.
- Assist with preview times and special events.
- Facilitate previews and appointments as necessary. While
appointments will be facilitated by Design Studio consultants, the
Design Studio Coordinator should be prepared and able to facilitate
- Respond to questions from Field, Customer Care, trade partners
and contractors on change orders and color selections and to
- Pull spec home selections, when required
- Order/maintain supplies.
- Set up, post and maintain buyers' files.
- Assist in keeping product reference information current.
- Act as "office" point of contact for new homebuyers,
subcontractors, vendors and employees at all levels of the
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or educational equivalent required; some
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of general office experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word,
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to react favorably
and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills; ability to
communicate effectively with confidence and professionalism.
- Ability to handle the stress of dealing with the public and
making decisions in a high-volume fast-paced work environment.
- Team player; with demonstrated ability to work within
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an
environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be
their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be
consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our
company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the
unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make
employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are
committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and
employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an
interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 15900 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 300,
Bellevue, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.
Keywords: Tri Pointe Homes, Bellevue , Design Studio Coordinator, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!