Client Services Executive-PNW
Company: World Wide Technology
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives
to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our
world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing
cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its
mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great
place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration,
get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering
some of the most advanced technology solutions for our
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We
employ over 6,000 individuals and closed nearly $12 Billion in
revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values
are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to
announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to
Work For" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come
together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are
looking for a Client Services Executive to join our Global
Enterprise Sales team.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Client Services Executive you will be a part of WWT sales
efforts with local Fortune 500/Enterprise level customers across
all verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering
team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our customer
leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment
and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as
Infrastructure Services, Consulting Services and Multicloud
Architecture. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform
your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's
you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Client Services Executive will grow WWT's services business
by leading the services sales process in assigned accounts,
including building client and partner relationships, identifying
and creating business opportunities, and closing business to meet
or exceed sales targets. Secondary responsibilities include scoping
new work with clients, preparing budgets and pricing, creating and
delivering proposals and statements of work, and coordinating
smooth transitions of awarded engagements from the sales phase to
the service delivery phase.
Candidates must have demonstrated individual business leadership
abilities with proven track record of success in the following
- Leading large enterprise integration engagements emphasizing
Enterprise Consulting Services particularly in Cloud and Business
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies and
managing architectural project elements
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept
through implementation in a complex environment
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in
written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for
information and communicating potential conflicts at executive
level through individual team member of both business and technical
- Collaborating and leading services sales teams responsible for
writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients
- Use a consultative approach to solve clients' business
challenges through technology, with the goal of delivering business
outcomes through WWT services.
- Create and identify services opportunities in assigned
- Build a pipeline of services opportunities that meet or exceed
- Attain or exceed sales targets for services profitability and
- Serve as the single point of contact for sales of services in
- Establish and develop strong business relationships with
assigned clients and WWT's services partners.
- Conduct requirements gathering and scoping sessions with
clients and WWT stakeholders. Utilize Project Scoping Workshops
when appropriate. Develop thorough and accurate proposals and
statements of work with some support from other team members.
- Structure complex deals, including negotiating terms of
agreements with clients.
- Negotiate with WWT suppliers including OEMs and service
delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery
methodology, and approach.
- Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing
plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
- Develop and present proposals and statements of work that are
accurate, detailed, and contractually protect WWT from "scope
creep", cost overruns, and other risks.
- Upon award of an engagement, work with internal teams to ensure
that the engagement is set up accurately. Work with service
delivery teams to ensure that the engagement is transitioned
smoothly from the sales phase and into the service delivery
- Actively participate in customer-facing project/program
kickoffs managed by project/program managers to explain and clarify
the agreed upon objectives, scope, and deliverables for the
- Understand the structure and operation of WWT's service
delivery organizations and incorporate lessons learned into future
- Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address and
resolve significant scope changes.
- Identify staffing opportunities and engage WWT Strategic
Sourcing team members to pursue such opportunities.
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to
confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to
gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future
engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
- Develop Cloud Strategies including business case development,
application assessment and migration planning, application
optimization, and cloud operating models
- Experience in DevOps and Infrastructure as Code as part of
- Travel is anticipated at 20% depending on assigned
- Candidate must live in and/or around the Pacific
- At least 5 years of related experience qualifying, defining,
and selling large scale technology professional services
engagements preferably with a consulting firm or systems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex
services engagements with clients, partners, and WWT
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner
relationships, technology solution knowledge, project management,
and business and sales strategy
- Skills in developing new relationships with customers and the
ability to understand client business issues and needs
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience and track record of closing opportunities
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities, and
establishing new client relationships
- Maintain a professional appearance, presentation, and
communication skills appropriate for C-level clients
- Be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive
relationships, create opportunities, and close business
- Possess the skills necessary for account planning with an
extended team, calling on clients at all levels of an organization,
and managing partner relationships
- Ability to create Digital, Business, Corporate, and Business
strategies reflecting market and competitive drivers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the
Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes
to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the
following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite
Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan
with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave,
Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal,
Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and
competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com
for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently
Keywords: World Wide Technology, Bellevue , Client Services Executive-PNW, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!