Assistant Construction Manager - Port Orchard
Company: Tri Pointe Homes
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you interested in joining a company culture where
accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and
rewarded? Tri Pointe Homes is dedicated to insightful design and
superior craftsmanship, we are setting a new standard in
homebuilding and customer experience. If this sounds like a career
for you, apply to be a part of our great team.
Tri Pointe Homes Washington division is looking for an
experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as
an Assistant Construction Manager for our Port Orchard
Position Highlights: Supports assigned Construction Manager in
efforts to monitors and coordinate the homebuilding construction
process for designated communities. Assists in supervision of trade
partners to ensure quality control, adherence to the Company's
scopes of work and safety protocols. Engages with external
consultants, internal team members and homeowners to effectively
execute and delivers quality homes with high customer
- Assists Construction Manager with coordinating trade partners
and consultants; inspects work and materials. Monitors contract
adherence and provides input on trade partner selection.
- Evaluates safety violations on worksite and exercises judgment
to take appropriate action.
- Monitors work against benchmarks and timetables to ensure that
trade partners, employees and vendors perform on schedule and on
- Coordinates starts; assists in modification of schedules in
response to field conditions to achieve Company goals.
- Assists Construction Manager with monitoring the homebuilding
process from permitting to home delivery (and first-year warranty
- Ensures adherence to the Company's jobsite compliance programs
and monitors trade partner compliance with scopes of work and
applicable regulations such as building codes, quality standards,
environmental laws, SWPPP, and health and safety programs.
- May act as the Company's representative on the jobsite with
third parties such as trade partners, customers and government
inspectors and investigators.
- Monitors daily logistics of the site to ensure various
contractors work harmoniously; stages the job by determining the
timing and location of material deliveries, sequencing of work and
option installation, and verifying prior work is completed to the
Company's high standards prior to follow on work.
- Communicates with sales, purchasing, homeowners, consultants,
trades, building officials and customer care to successfully
execute the homebuilding process.
- May engage with homeowners during division-required
orientations/walks to achieve high levels of customer
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant construction experience or
- Knowledge of home construction.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural
blueprints, off-site improvement plans & soils reports.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and all scopes of
- Knowledge of Hyphen BuildPro preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel,
Word and Project.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, lifting and balancing; frequent
standing and walking, sometimes on uneven and rough terrain.
- Climbing ladders; moving/carrying construction materials and
supplies weighing in excess of 50 pounds.
- Tolerance of moderate to very loud noise. Environmental
conditions vary depending on weather, stage of production, and
where work takes place. Some of the following conditions apply at
various times, hot, cold, wet, dry, muddy, humid, windy, calm,
bright, dark, noisy, dusty, poor lighting, poor ventilation,
temperature variations, fog and rain. Airborne particles such as
wood dust, drywall dusts, etc. are common in the field
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an
environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be
their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be
consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our
company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the
unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make
employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are
committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and
employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an
interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 15900 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 300,
Bellevue, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.
Keywords: Tri Pointe Homes, Bellevue , Assistant Construction Manager - Port Orchard, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!