Solution Sales Executive - CX Solutions
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: June 9, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
As CX (Customer Experience) Consultant you'll be a subject
matter expert responsible for uncovering and driving opportunities
in customer experience (IVR solutions, CCaaS, Digital CX), and
lifecycle customer engagement. You'll work directly with prospects
to direct strategic sales activities. You will consult with
prospects & customers to initiate and pursue opportunities through
the customer buying cycle. This is a direct sales, quota bearing
role that will work closely with Prospects and Verizon Business
Core Account Teams to drive new opportunities for closure relating
to CX, Customer Engagement, and Contact Channel Integration.
Verizon's Customer Experience Consultants (CXC) will help
clients achieve their desired business outcomes by working
"outside-in" - starting with client's customers' needs and
partnering to design an effective, effortless journey that helps
earn client loyalty and makes them advocates for your business. The
CXC will take an empathetic approach and promote the full range of
Verizon digital solutions to help clients:
- Improve the client's customer satisfaction metrics.
- Create client brand loyalty through improved end-to-end
- Increase market share by offering a superior service
- Use methodologies like voice of the customer to improve
- Deliver seamless service solutions that span any channels
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of experience selling CX and or IVR
Solutions, SaaS/PaaS/CCaaS, Digital CX.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
- Eight or more years of CX strategic direct sales
- An aptitude for; customer empathy, solution co-creation
ability, proficiency to integrate diverse offerings, a talent to
create value through partnering and knowledge of complex customer
- Expertise in outcomes based selling, customer experience,
engagement management, software as a service, customer
interactions, and traditional Contact Centers.
- Experience with industry offerings, PaaS, professional
services, business process improvement.
- High level of both technical and business acumen.
- Experience developing business relationships at C-levels and
Leaders business unit.
- Ability to lead a group of internal and external stakeholders
to a common goal is critical.
- Extensive customer contact base and industry contacts gained
over years of solution selling.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Bellevue , Solution Sales Executive - CX Solutions, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!