Who we are:
Fidelity Life is a leading provider of financial security for
middle market consumers. With a history of innovation, the company
is redefining the life insurance industry with patented products
and processes. Fidelity Life pioneered the use of predictive
analytics to streamline the new business process and revolutionize
the speed with which policies can be issued. Established in 1896,
Fidelity Life enjoys a long track-record of success and continues
to build its reputation of sound fiscal management and
In concert with Fidelity Life, eFinancial is an online and
call-center-based insurance agency with a proven direct-to-consumer
life insurance model. Using a proprietary and patented sales
technology platform, eFinancial operates call centers in Chicago,
IL; Seattle, WA; and Tempe, AZ. eFinancial's licensed agents and
representatives reach thousands of consumers each day to help meet
their unique life insurance needs - often with just a single phone
call. To complement this channel, the company recently expanded to
offer an entirely digital purchase experience.
Together, Fidelity Life and eFinancial are revolutionizing the
life insurance industry to make life insurance more accessible and
affordable for everyday Americans. With an integrated marketing,
product manufacturing, and controlled distribution system, the
enterprise is uniquely positioned for growth.
What the job looks like:
We are looking for a responsible self-starter with good time
management skills. As a customer service representative, you will
be responsible for acting as a telephone operator, monitoring
shared inboxes, and receiving all mail and packages. You will also
be responsible for accurately distributing all correspondences
received via these methods to the appropriate receiving parties.
Some data entry will also be involved. The customer service
representative may also greet guests and visitors to the office. A
good candidate will have strong customer service skills with the
ability to adapt to the daily job needs.
What you will contribute:
- Answers and correctly routes call to various locations
(departments or carriers).
- Responds to basic inquires of internal and external customers
and distribute accurate information.
- Manages multiple email inboxes in Microsoft Outlook -
responding or routing requests timely.
- Receives mail and packages and appropriately distributes.
- For all mail, completes data entry in Microsoft Excel to
document and mapping of location to distribute and categorize. May
interact and leverage various web portals.
- Works to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through
listening and problem resolution skills.
- Notifies and escalates customer complaints when necessary.
- Documents customer communication in our company's business
- Greets visitors and maintains visitor logs.
- May help with security procedures such as issuing badges or
- Performs additional assignments as needed.
Who you are:
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior
organizational skills. You know which questions you need to ask to
prioritize your work.
- People-Focused. Creating a world-class employee experience is
always top of mind in everything you do.
- Resourceful. You know how to use your resources when you need
to figure something out.
- Collaborative. You thrive in situations where you need to work
with multiple people to achieve your goal.
- A Communicator. Whether written or verbal, you effectively get
your message across while showcasing your ability to think outside
What you should bring to the table:
- Proficiency in MS office, including: Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and ability to work with minimal
- Results oriented and resourceful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the
ability to communicate with employees and management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced multi-deadline
- Ability to work flexible business hours
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Must be a team player and have a curiosity for
Efinancial LLC, Fidelity Life Association, its parents
subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "The Company") are equal
employment opportunity employers. We adhere to a policy of making
employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability or any status protected by law. We
assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company
depends solely on your qualifications.
#eFinancial #LI-RM1 #IND-Corporate