Company: Kizuki Ramen and Izakaya
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Kizuki Restaurant Captain executes daily operation plans. The
Restaurant Captain's focus is to always meet or exceed the Kizuki
operating standards of excellence at all times while following our
SOP's, training team members and providing excellent customer
Summary Of Key Responsibilities
- Customer-Service: Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor
when helping both internal and external customers and receiving
- Quality and attention to detail: Train and elevate Back of the
House and Front of the House standards, controlling food costs and
inspecting food quality on a daily basis.
- Execution: Communicates goals in the Back of House and Front of
the House by rallying their team during busy shifts, removing
obstacles and getting the job done.
- Organization: Keeping work schedules, shipments, cleaning
schedules and other tasks organized.
- Problem-Solving: Being able to come up with a solution quickly
when dealing with issues including: team member training gaps,
handling irate customers, and ensuring the shop has accurate
- Communication Skills: Restaurant captains need to accurately
and easily communicate standards and cooking methods to staff, give
orders and speak with customers clearly.
- Stamina: Restaurant captains can expect long days around hot
cooking elements, much of it on their feet.
- Train Back of the House and Front of the House staff in all
stations based on needs and maintain a highly productive team
working under an efficient schedule that meets labor budget.
- Obtain skills and knowledge for all equipment maintenance and
repairs on kitchen appliances.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager with menu change training based
on seasonal availability.
- Follows through on daily quality check by performing all
company direct quality check list and maintain high standard in the
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Live up to our Vision, Mission, and Guiding Principles.
- Able to utilize company tools (Ex: communication log book, MS
Office, scheduling software, etc.)
- Available during the restaurant's operating hours.
- Ability to be stand and work on his/her feet for minimum of 8
hour per workday.
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including quality,
service and safety requirements.
- Alcohol server's permit, Food Handlers Permit, Serve Safe and
other locally relevant permits.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with all
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to train and support team member growth.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused
- Minimum High School or GED
Keywords: Kizuki Ramen and Izakaya, Bellevue , Restaurant Supervisor, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!