Physical Therapy Assistant
Company: PRO Sports Club
Posted on: June 9, 2021
PRO Medical, a Center of Excellence, is the medical side of the
Northwest's premier and world's largest health club, PRO Club. PRO
Medical offers a comprehensive selection of medical services to
provide a 360-degree approach to health and wellness. Services are
available to the public and include dermatology, podiatry, physical
therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, IV therapy, registered
dietitian services, physician-guided weight management programs,
genetic testing, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, PRF
treatments for hair loss, and separate counseling center for mental
PRO Club is locally owned and operated by a world-renowned
cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Mark Dedomenico. With an emphasis on
surgically clean environments, medically based services, five-star
service, and luxurious amenities, you will not find anything else
At the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and
positive, each person provides an exceptional guest experience.
PRO Medical is looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant to join
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will carry out treatments in the physical therapy pool, any
other aquatic therapy, and in the physical therapy clinic that
falls within the scope of your expertise.
- In collaboration with the Physical Therapy team, you will
develop new methods of treatment and patient education, client
management, document the course of care.
- You pay attention to the details, love being busy, and
prioritize duties while maintaining a friendly, cooperative
demeanor with guests and fellow cast members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Washington State Physical Therapist Assistant License
- Knowledge of duties, responsibilities, and limitations of a
Physical Therapy assistant by the State Licensing Board
- Advanced knowledge in aquatic therapy and orthopedics.
- Understanding of exercises, modalities, manual therapy and
other appropriate treatment techniques
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or
American Heart Association)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At PRO Club, we are committed to helping our members and guests
look and feel their best and we offer a variety of benefits to our
Cast Members to help them look and feel THEIR best, too.
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401(K) with a company match
- Free club membership to all three PRO Club facilities
- Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training,
spa products & services, and much more!
Please visit PRO Club/PRO Medical Careers to apply.
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and
Nicotine Free Business.
Keywords: PRO Sports Club, Bellevue , Physical Therapy Assistant, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!